I miss you

Chapter 11 :

Suho happily watching his members like that.
After they settle up the blanket and pillow, they lay down and have a rest.

Xiumin : Hahaha, guys are you really comfortable sleep like this? We have 9 members okay.

Kai : Its okay hyung! Its fun.

Sehun : Thats right, i can sleep with all my hyung hahahahah.

Baekhyun : Baby exo baby exo baby exo.

Everyone was laugh because baekhyun call sehun as a baby, sehun face shyly happy.

They rest and do own activity, like always they play their phone watching the tv and talk to eac others.

2 a.m

They already fall asleep, they look so tired because of tight schedule. Suddenly one of their phone ringing.

Suho wake up because of that sound, he look at his phone. He look that the strange people call him because he doesnt save the number. He hurrying pick up the phone because he doesnt want others members wake up.

Suho : Hello? Hello? Who is this ..

Suho talk to that person while he slowly walk to his room because doesnt want make others members wake up.

Suddenly that person reply " Hi ... You know who i am .. "

Suho face look so shock, he know who that person. He just shock why that person call him.

Suho : Are you ..... K..Kr...

Kris : Yes I am, suho ya .....

Suho : Wait, are you joking right? hahahaha why should you call me after a long time why should you?! Hahahaha you are not kris! Are you sasaeng fans? Hhahahaah

Kris : No, please suho... Let me talk to you ... Let me ask you about others members.

Suho : Why you want to ask about them, they are fine with me. Please end this call, please.

Kris : Im so sorry Suho for everything, i know that you know what the reason i leave , i know you understand me. For the last time, i want to say sorry for everything happen, i know its hard to handle all of this, what i can do now is just to say sorry.

Suho : Yes i know, Yes i understand. Just go kris, i hope you happy with your life now. I happy for you, dont you worry about others, i will take care of my sons. But ... 3 thing that i want you to do ...

Kris : What it is ? If i can help you i will do ..

Suho : Take care of yourself, take care of luhan & takecare of tao ... Please, thankyou for being my partner.

Kris : I will take care of them, no i should thanks you for everything. For taking care of us, you the great one for being a leader, even people our there doesnt know, i want you to know that you are the great leader ever ....

Suho : Kris ....

Kris : I have to go now, Sorry and thankyou Kim Joon Myeon. Saranghaee ......

As soon as kris said that, he end the call. Suho doesnt have a time to reply it back.

Suho put his phone on the bed, he sit slowly he sigh and his tears drop.

" Its true i hurt, i mad, I disappointed with 3 of you. But, what can i do that hurt, mad, disappointed make me love all of you more and i miss 3 of you " - Suho

He talking to his self, he fell so down.

GUYS YESTERDAY I WAIT FOR EXO AT KLIA BUT THEY NOT COMING OUT THEY USE SECRET WAY AND I OVERNIGHT AT THE MORNING I GO TO KLIA2 AND GUESS WHAT?! I MEET HANDSOME YIXING IN FRONT MY EYES HE SO KIND SERIOUSLY HE HEAL MY HEART.