Lets do the best

Chapter 20 :

next morning,

Lay wake up first before sehun and suho, he look beside him is sehun and suddenly he remember that last night he fell asleep at suho and sehun's room. He turn his head, and he look suho sleep at sofa he feel so guilty. He slowly go to suho. He trying to wake up suho, so that suho can sleep at the bed.

Lay : Hyung ... suho hyung ...

He slowly pat suho's shoulder, and finally suho open his eyes. He look so sleepy but he wake up right after lay pat him.

Suho : Oh Lay ah, you already wake up? Its still early right? You should rest more.

Lay : Hyung, why dont you wake up me last night? I feel so guilty because of me you have to sleep at this sofa.

Suho : You look so tired, i just dont want to disturb you. Its okay Lay, it's comfortable to sleep here.

Lay : Thankyou hyung, i will go back to my room.

Suho : Alright, i will wake up you guys for the breakfast plus lunch.

Lay nodded to suho, he open slowly open the door because he doesnt want to wake up sehun.

After lay left the room, suho not continue to sleep but he rushly get ready to go to gym at the hotel. He going to the gym alone without other members but when he want to start exercise he look xiumin come towards him.

Xiumin : Ya! You going to gym without me?

Suho : Ah, i thought you want to rest. I just dont want to ....

Xiumin : disturb me? Ey! You want to beat my abs right? Hahahahah

Suho : No, I already have my own chocolate bars!

Xiumin and suho laugh together, they start their exercise with warm up. They exercise for one hours. The clock show that its already 10.00 am, its already for them to breakfast plus lunch. Because they will not eat late for perform tonight.

Xiumin : Ah i think i will go up, and call them to have a breakfast.

Suho : No, i already call kyungsoo for take them breakfast at 10.00am. They must already be at the lobby.

Xiumin : Really? Should we go now?

Suho : Sure.

Suho and xiumin go to the lobby, and they see that  the members already wait for them to having a breakfast together.

Baekhyun : Hyung, are you going to the gym early morning?

Suho : Yes why?

Chanyeol : Heol daebak, when will you baekhyun ah?

Baekhyun : Shut up.

Everyone laugh to baekhyun, because they know baekhyun just dont want to exercise in the early morning. Exo walk to the breakfast place. They take a buffet that already serve for them.

After they already have a breakfast plus lunch they go up to get a little bit rest more before going to MAMA awards. After that, at 2.30pm they getting ready to make up change their outfit and do a hair style. They look so nervous even they already come to mama awards for 4th times.

Chen : Awh i feel strange when we go to mama awards without wearing suits.

Baekhyun : Thats right. But its more comfortable like this.

Lay : Suddenly i feel so nervous.

Kai : Its okay hyung, lets do the best!

Suho : Im not hoping for many awards, i just want us to show our great perfomances!

Xiumin & sehun : Me too.

Kyungsoo : Lets do our best!

Chanyeol : That right!! Lets do our best!

Suho : Alright, lets go guys!

They went to the car suho chanyeol baekhyun and sehun sit together in one car while others sit at another one car.

As soon as their car arrive at the red carpet, the fans already screams because they not that exo already arrived. Their guards open the door for them, one by one going out from the car. The fans keep screaming 'EXO' . They passionately greet the fans with the fans.

At the red carpet, they already wins first awards ' Best Asian Style '. After the interview at the red carpet they enter the venue with full of hope and nervous.

P/S : GUYS IF SUHO REALLY DIED IN GLORY DAY, ITS MEAN MY FANFIC HE SUCH A GOOD LEADER TURN TO MOVIE. EVEN THE STORY LINE DIFFERENT BUT STILL .....

I WANT TO WATCH GLORY DAY, HOPING THAT THEY WILL SUB IT ASAP.