She's Just Too Blind To See ~Gemini x Scorpio

Requested by: @Bella6602

Scorpio

"You think I don't?!?"

"No...—"

"Then you're wrong Gemini! Stop acting like you know everything and blame everything on me!" I yelled out, seeing that Gemini's sobs increased. "And you deserve this, Gemini! I do care, got it? I do care that your aunt died, I do care that you you're always there for me, I do care for you! You're just too blind to see."

I stormed out of the room, leaving a reckless Gemini behind me.

She's just too blind to see.

Gemini

I watched as Scorpio slammed the door shut, leaving me inside a lonely and plain room. "What have I done?" I muttered to myself, hugging my knees up to my chest while crying harder. "He does care. I'm just too blind to see."

"You're not blind, Gemini."

I flicked as I heard Cancer's voice nest to me, patting my back soothingly. "But he acts like he doesn't care! He leaves when I'm crying, he laughs when I'm sad, and he's rude. Am I blind or is Scorpio being a hypocrite? Again?!" I looked up to see Cancer smiling sympathetically, "Don't smile Cancer. Especially out of pity." Her smile faltered as she rubbed my back again, "Stop crying Gemini. It won't solve anything. Scorpio is just Scorpio. He is he. You is you." I nodded and got up, laying down on the velvet sofa.

"Scorpio is a hypocrite."

Cancer

"Scorpio is a hypocrite."

I sighed and got out of the room, following the broken breaths I heard that led to the bathroom. "Scorpio, you better not doing stupid stuff inside there!" I shouted, seeing that the door was locked. I heard a sob escape and I have no choice but break down the door. Who says a Cancer can't break down a door???

I stood there frozen as I try to understand what's going inside. Inside, sat Scorpio, holding a razor that was smoothly cutting his arm. "Scorpio!?" I kneeled beside him and jerked the razor from his hand, "What the hell!?!". He cried harder as I stood up and ran to get the medical kit. As I was about to run back to Scorpio, I bumped into Gemini. "Gemini! Scorpio—bathroom—cut—help" She looked at me confusingly before I tugged her behind me, going to the bathroom. I kneeled next to Scorpio again before wounding him up, giving the two a smile before leaving them alone.

Gemini

Since when did Scorpio cut!?!

"Why?" I cried out, holding is hand. He didn't pull away, so I reached for his other hand. "Why did you do this?"

I didn't let him answer as I pressed my lips into him, feeling forewords erupt inside of me. He kissed me back, faithfully and passionately.

This story might seemed rush since it was. I'm sorry :(