What A Date ~Sagittarius x Gemini

Requested by: @Lovely1454

---------

Sagittarius and I strolled around the park silently. It's not awkward, it's just comfortable silence settled between us.

"Do you have any allergies?" I mentally face palmed myself for asking a stupid question for a first date. Taurus chuckled but answered, "I actually have an allergy to olives, that's why I never order olive pizzas."

I knew that.

"I knew that."

Did I just say that out loud? He thought.

Sagittarius looked at me amusedly. "Uh, yes you did."

So far, our date is awkward as hell. Now Sag thinks I'm a creepy guy stalking her everyday, but I'm not going to lie, I did that. . . once. Maybe more.

"Gem look!" I looked over to where Sag is pointing and smiled, "Let's get some!" We walked over to the ice cream truck and I payed for it, like what a guy should do.

Sagittarius ordered for a strawberry one while I ordered a simple vanilla one. "Let's sit at that bench over there." I suggested and started walking to a bench nearby. We sat down on the small bench and stared at the people passing by.

Suddenly, Sagittarius bursted laughing and I looked at her curiously. "Why are you laughing?" I asked and licked my ice cream. Again, a round of laughter came out from Sag's mouth.

"BAHAHA... Y-you j-just.... HAHAHA... licked o-of b-bird p-po...HAHAHA... poop." Sagittarius said and I immediately stood up and gagged.

This date is turning worse every second.

I threw my ice cream at the ground and helped Sagittarius' up since she, from laughing too much, fell on the ground. We stared at each other before we both bursted out laughing.

"I'm s-so so sorry Sag, this date is a disaster." I said through a chorus of giggles. Sagittarius shook her head and dropped her ice cream on the ground.

"Nah. I love fun people. And you, Gemini, is a fun person. I think we'll get along real well." She winked.

And yeah, I think I died a little.

It's very short but I'm in a rush. Thank you for requesting! Also, I double updates today so *wink* *fails at winking and looks like a retarded person with a twitching eye problem*

Uh... Ignore me and have a good day! Love you xx