And I'll Look After You ~Virgo x Taurus (Capricorn)

Requested by: @Cutie_Olivia

So basically it's a love triangle between a female Virgo and male Taurus and Capricorn. But Virgo and Taurus is the main ship, and there would be no romance between Virgo and Capricorn but some conversations.

[Virgo's POV]

Camping.

I decided to have an outing with my fellow Earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn, and loosen up a bit. We've been working non-stop and we should forget about work and have fun. "Taurus, hurry up with the food! Capricorn, stop texting or else I'll confiscate that!" I said. Capricorn rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Here you go Vi! Food are all inside!" Taurus smiled at me and I nodded. I looked at the food storage box to see that it was indeed filled up. "Cap, get inside!" Capricorn finally let go of his phone.

"So Vi, how many hours until we reach the site?" Taurus asked. I glanced at him from the shotgun seat and looked backs the road. "It's quite far so maybe three hours." I replied. He nodded and got his earphones out.

After an hour of driving, I began to drift off from boredom. Until,

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

My eyes snapped open and I accidentally jerked the car. I hurriedly returned to my senses and stopped the car at the side of the road. I glared at Capricorn, "What the heck was that?" He shrugged.

"If I haven't laughed, you would fall asleep and get us in danger. So thank me next time, got it?" I clenched the steering wheel and grunted.

"You know, you should stop being so disrespectful." I retorted.

"Sorry Virgo, I was taught that way."

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breath out.

"Stop sucking air, it makes you look like a retarded dog or something."

My chill is lost. "CAN YOU SHUT UP, CAPRICORN?! AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT THE ONE DRIVING FOR THREE HOURS STRAIGHT WITHOUT SLEEPING THE DAY BEFORE! NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I PUSH A TAMPON UP YOUR ASS!"

Thankfully, he shut up. Taurus stirred a bit and yawned. "Hey, what's the ruckus about?"

"Virgo, hello? Cap? Why are you guys so quiet?" Taurus pointed out. "It's okay Taurus, go back to sleep." I said.

"Ha! You sounded like a mother!" Capricorn laughed.

"OH MY LORD! CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR ETERNITY?!" I seethed. "Woah! Woah there! Capricorn, stop it. Virgo, chill."

I looked at Taurus who has big dark circles under his eyes, his face was pale, his eyes are red, and he looked like a zombie. "It's okay Taurus, you need rest. Sleep already." I comforted. He gave me a questioning glance before cuddling the pillow. I looked back at Capricorn who was smugly smiling at his phone.

What is this kid doing?

•••

We finally reached the campsite after three hours of driving. I shook Taurus awake until he stirred a bit. I smiled, he was looking adorable right now. He's face is as peaceful as spring, his bed hair was extremely cute, and his eyebrows were scrunched up.

"Taurus, wake up. We're here already." I kept on shaking him until his eyes shot open. "What? Where? Oh, hey V-Virgo." I chuckled and started to get all of those things I packed from my car. Taurus rushed to me and helped me get these things out while Capricorn leaned back against the tree.

After all of those things out of my car, I started to put the tent up. Taurus started the fire while Capricorn just sat there on one of the chairs I packed and stared at the failed tent.

He finally stood up and came over to me. "Ignore Virgo's way, and let us do it the Capricorn way!" He proclaimed. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip. Taurus got the fire up and we watched Capricorn do The Capricorn Way.

He confusingly stared at it and got some sticks. The problem is, the tent is already up but I just don't know how to finish it up. So he grabbed the stick and tried putting it inside, which I nearly snorted at. When he was doing that, he accidentally hit the pole and my hard work has fallen.

"CAPRICORN, YOU IDIOT!" I heard Taurus scream. Capricorn flinched and walked away like nothing happened.

Since none of us knew how to put the tent up (I should've have researched earlier), I gathered six large leaves and settled them on the ground. It was beginning to night fall but we were lucky enough to have Taurus, who perfectly roasted our marshmallows to golden brown, except for Capricorn as he claimed it as an accident and burned it.

"Hey look, I'm sorry for running the tent."

I shook my head, "Nah. It's fine, it's more like camping if we sleep on the ground. Anyway, I'm tired, I'm gonna sleep now." I got up and got comfortable on the huge leaf. I grabbed the other leaf and rested it on me.

The darkness spread though my mind and I could feel myself drifting to sleep.

I shot my eyes open when I heard a noise. It was a low growl and I whimpered. It was getting colder and colder since it was October night, just a week before Halloween. I looked over to Capricorn to see him shuffling a bit.

"Hey Vi, just to let you know, I'm sorry. This morning, someone dared me to be mean to you. So yeah, just to let you know." He said. I smiled, "It's okay. I kinda knew since you won't act like that normally." He let out a sigh and when I heard snoring, I looked over to Taurus.

"Hey Taurus, can't sleep either?" I asked. He tore his gaze from the beautiful night sky and shifted his gaze to me. "Yeah. Are you cold? Cuddle with me!" He said.

I feel my cheeks flush, wait what? This is not happening! Why the hell are my cheeks blushing?!

I hesitantly came closer and snuggled to his chest. He let out a breathe and stroked my hair. I could feel my heartbeat become faster and I blushed again.

"Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby, and I'll look after you." He sang.

"Oh, c'mon! Then I need to third wheel for the rest of the camping trip!" I heard Capricorn whine. I chuckled and felt my face heat up, this is going to be fun.

The end. Vote, comment, and follow!