Smile ~Taurus x Aquarius

Requested by: BlueStepeman

This ship is a fun ship so why not a fun ship story? :P And even though it's not common but... MEH.

Aquarius and I are currently in the food court. And no, we're not having a date in the food court but we're simply waiting for our friends to meet us up. "Taurus! Taurus! Look, it's a taco!" Aquarius enthusiastically jumped up and down while holding into my arm. He acts like a 5 years old when he's already 18, with a car, his own house, and stuff like those. I laughed and bought the two of us tacos, giving one to Aquarius who was staring at me in the distance.

"I also like cats, did you know that?" He stated while making a big bite to his taco. "And my favorite food are tacos, too! I dream about taco cats when I'm asleep."

I stared at him for a second before bursting into a fit of laughter. He blushed slightly and smiled at me, dimples out. I melted at the sight and wiped the the crust of the taco from his chin using a tissue, "You're so cute when you smile. You should smile more often, then you could get everyone to their knees!" I said without thinking. He blushed and I also blushed, "I-I m-mean... l-like ri-ight? Hehehe..." I nervously chuckled.

He laughed and cupped my cheeks, "Why are you so nervous Taurus! It's just me, Aquarius! Now, do you want ice cream or more tacos? I'll pay this time or you might go broke." I nodded.

He stood up and decided to get us ice cream and another round of tacos. I stared at him walking down to our table with two ice creams and two tacos, and he's so adorable with his eyebrows scrunched up in concentration that it hurts. He was about to set the food down when he tripped, causing the tacos and the ice cream to fall, including himself.

Everyone stared at him, some laughed and some minded their business. I smiled and helped him get up, "M'sorry Taurus! Now we can't eat and we'll be hungry for the trip and -and... I feel like crying!" He said while looking at me with glossy eyes.

I've known Aquarius for 18 years and I know that he's quite sensitive but could also break you in half a second, and he's clumsy and foolish sometimes. I wiped his tears using my thumb and sat down, patting the chair next to me so he could sit beside me.

He sniffled and he looked like an adorable kitten. "M'sorry! Do you want the ice cream or the tacos or both! I could buy again in replacement!" He still apologized for something so small and that proved to me that some rare people are still so innocent in this world.

"Don't cry babe! Smile for me?" I asked him. He looked at me in shock and smiled really wide, his eyes crinkling and his dimples stuck out. I smiled, which caused him to smile wider and I chuckled. "Do you still want to cry anymore?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nope! But I want to cuddle though, cuddle?" He opened his arms and I blushed.

God, what is this kid doing to me?

I fell into his arms and rested my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat quicken. "I'm a great cuddlier, right Taurus?" He asked me while resting his head on top of mine. I shuddered and just sighed.

I heard snickering behind us and we broke apart, blushing madly when we saw that it was the others. "NO PDA!" Aries yelled while smiling brightly.

Pisces slapped his arm playfully and smile at us, "You guys look so cute!" She said.

And I don't think I could blush any more deeper when Aquarius grabbed my hand and smiled.

So um... it's fluff :))) The inspiration: i sleep naked by uniquelyxlarry