Castiel/Male!Reader

I'M A GIRL SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'D A GUYS POINT OF VIEW WOULD REALLY BE, BUT LET'S TRY THIS SHITTT. ALSO COULD'T THINK OF A TITLE FOR THIS SUPER SHORT FLOOF

  'Why do you have to be so hot. What did I do to deserve this.'  You think to yourself, a dreamy smile creeping onto your face. You could't help it. He was gorgeous.

 You run a calloused hand over your face, feeling the roughness of a slight 5 o'clock shadow. You don't think your ever going to get over him. Hell, you've never even had him... but it'd be a lie to say you don't want him. 

  However, you didn't think he'd like you. Sure, practically everyone knew you were (sexuality), but he's never told you what he is. 'Is he bi?' Maybe if you're lucky. 'He's probably straight... Maybe i could change that..' Your thoughts trail off as you look back at Cas, noticing he's looking at you with an adorable head tilt, a confused little smile on his face causing your cheeks to redden.

  "What are you thinking about, (y/n)?" Cas asks, a normal though small smile gracing his features. God he's perfect..

  "Oh, uh, just you-" you catch yourself and cough lightly, "YouTube. It's a cool website." You tell him, blushing from embarrassment.

  Cas doesn't say anything for a moment before he walks over and sits beside you, your thighs touching slightly.

  "Did you sit in sugar?" Cas starts, and just as you were going to answer he continues. "Cause your ass is sweet." He looks over at you, his cheeks having a slight tint to them.

  "If I had a garden, i'd put your two-lips and my two-lips together." 

  Cas continues, telling you random pick-up lines.

  "Let's bi-honest, you were checking me out weren't you?"

  You continue to stutter random lines, embarrassed beyond belief. What was his plan. However, before you could figure out, Cas leaned over and gently kissed your lips, causing you to freeze up, before he just disappeared... 

  Freakin angel powers..