I'm Sorry (Oneshot)

Please read cautiously, depressing themes, abusive relationship, self harm, and main character death ahead (suicide). I haven't been feeling happy, so enjoy some of my sadness. Due to the 'relationship' I'm not considering the reader, you, to be dating. This is abusive and should not be romanticized. I just want to put my feelings out there.

  Your relationship with the king of hell isn't abusive, just, not exactly perfect. You both still love each other just as much as a human could love a demon, and a demon love a human (which hasn't really seemed like much.) However, you are normally hap-, not sad. Yeah, that's a good way to word it.

  With a sigh, you rummage through the fridge in the bunker, hoping to find something to eat. For whatever reason, you haven't been hungry lately. You were shedding more pounds than blood from hunts recently and that itself was worrisome. 

  Your brothers had decided to leave you at home while they went on a hunt, again. Its okay though, getting left out was just something you are used to by  now. 

 As you groan to yourself quietly, shutting the fridge door without getting anything to eat, or even drink for that matter, you walk into the bunkers library. You are confused honestly. In fact, you're pretty sure that witch from your last hunt casted a spell on you based on the way you've been feeling.

  Crowley isn't actually abusive. It's just, you never speak up about your issues clear enough, right? It's not his fault he's not been around, you're just too focused on yourself. Not surprising that he calls you selfish for it, of course.

  Your phone goes off, signaling of a new notification. As you see it's from Crowley, you quickly open it. His replying isn't very quick, but hey, he's just busy or something.

'Are you finished whoring out to the Winchesters long enough to come see me?' The message read. You sigh, he's just tired and jealous in nature. You just say you'll be there soon.

  After a quick trip with one of Crowley's demons, you easily arrive to the King's chambers, where he awaits. Despite your internal turmoil, you still smile. He's your love after all.

  "I'm happy to see you~" You happily coo, choosing to ignore the eye-roll Crowley sends you.

  "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I seem to be having an issue. You told me you'd stop the Winchesters from hunting my crossroad demons. Clearly you lied, as they have just killed my hive of them." Crowley angrily bout.

  "What? No, they told me they were out hunting a Kitsune in Georgia, they aren't in your territory?" You question out loud, clearly confused.

  "Do they look like they're in bloody Georgia?!" Crowley yells, revealing his live footage of the boys from within the old barn that used to be home to around 15 demons.

  "Crowley, baby, I didn't know! They told me otherwise!" You exclaim helplessly. Why was everyone lying to you lately.

  "Your sorry doesn't bring them back, whore! Of course you'd still side with them!" Crowley exclaims, pushing you harshly.

  It's okay, he's just upset. He lost his demons after all.

  You just look towards your feet, your hands playing with the hem of your sweatshirt. "I-I know, but that's all I can offer you? I truly didn't know that's where they were going, I even have pro-"

  Before you could finish talking, his hand connects harshly with the skin of your cheek, instantly bringing along pain with it.

Upset. He's just upset. It's okay. He loves me.