Epilogue

"It's been nearly ten years since the clouds disappeared. A lot of things in the world have gotten much better. Tari and I have settled in a small little home, in my hometown. Our children have grown to be happy, and I'm glad every day that I see them. The war ended shortly after the clouds disappeared, and everyone began to rebuild their lives. The machine that had given Sol and Luna human forms was destroyed, and I don't think I will ever get the chance to see them again. Same as Reven and Arpegio. Occasionally I have gone to see their graves, and Arpegios family has kept his ranch going. I have even taken my son and daughter with me, and though they don't understand quite yet, I'm sur one day they will know what they did for me. If only Sol and Luna could see the world they helped save... even if they were the ones that made it hard to begin with. Though... perhaps it is a little better of a place now. The countries haven't fought, and everyone has helped each other rebuild. Well... the last thing I should write down is that I have accepted the inevitability of death, but you know what? I am not going to allow that to hold me down. I will live believing in a tomorrow, and enjoy the life I have. One day at a time.

Journal entry number 146- Arian"

I set down my journal onto my desk as I looked outside through the open window.

"Well... I better be off. I have to take my kids to see the sunset..."
Tari called from behind me.

"Honey, you ready to go?"
I looked back at her.

"Let's go, Tari."