Chapter 4

Mr Banks and the other teachers asked us to gather at the lobby at 10 for the activities.

Five minutes after me and the girls arrived at the lobby, the boys got there too.

They looked sleepy. Were they not sleeping at all last night?

"What were you guys doing last night?You guys looked worse than the walkers in The Walking Dead."

There,I spoke my mind.

"You and your Walking Dead. We were just too excited about the plan." Glen said,yawning.

"What plan?" Ivy asked,eyeing them suspiciously.

Adam nudged Glen at the elbow and even I became suspicious of them.

"Um,plan?Nothing.."

With that,the boys walked away and left us all wondering.

"What was that all about?"
I shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know."

The first place we're visiting was the Vatican City. It was so beautiful and as a Catholic, I was so proud that I could be there.

I excused myself to went into the church to pray for awhile.
As soon as I entered the church, I felt a sudden calmness and I suddenly felt like I wanted to kneel down and pray right where I was standing.

So I went towards the front seat and prayed. My surrounding was so peaceful that I could hear myself breathing.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw another guy kneeling at the bench next to mine.

That jawline tho.

Alex, stop it. You're in the church.  I snapped out of it and focused on praying.

He was praying and seemed like he was smiling. I was amazed by how happy he was when he was praying.
It almost seemed like he saw God in front of him.

That must've felt nice, I thought.

I stood up and joined the others outside.

The place really took my breath away.

I hoped to see this place every day.
Someone put his arm over my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Beautiful ,isn't it? Majestic."
I nodded, agreeing to Cg's words.

Miss Drew's voice calling us broke our thoughts and we went back and  join the others.

------------------------------------------------------
Glen's POV

I tiptoed towards Cg's bed and woke him up. It was eleven in the night.
Cg rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Come on. They're waiting for us."

Cg changed into his casual while I woke Adam and Hezrond up.

The four of us sneaked into Jerry's room and joined the other guy. Jerry was a guy from our Bio class.

We planned to sneak out and tour around the city at night. If we're lucky, we might even end up in a club.

"You guys ready?"
We nodded and then we're off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So,I decided to put in some POVs from other people of the squad. What do you think about Glen and the boys? Will they got caught?

Oh yeah,I've never been to Rome before.I'm hoping to,someday...So,forgive me if I don't really understand the landscape of the place.

Please do vote,comment and share.