Chapter 30

Ann's POV

I was on the phone with Carl and I told him everything about what happened.

"Pooh bear,maybe they didn't mean it."

I sighed.

"I know baby. But this isn't the first time they did this. I mean,not intentionally. They always do something without me. It's like being friends with complete strangers. I don't think they care about this friendship anymore."

"You know what? This time I'll let you decide for yourself. Maybe it'll be better. And I'm always here for you. Just ask,and I'll do anything I can."

I smiled at those words. "Thanks Carl. I love you."

"Always my pleasure. I love you too,Ann Evangeline Watson. Have a nice sleep and dream of me."

"You too,Carl Lincoln."

I put my cell on the desk next to my bed and went to bed,hoping that things would get better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's POV

Ray had to leave the country for a week and I was sure that I would miss him.
And I did. Our last call was an hour ago,before he got on the plane. Carl didn't go with him. He said he needs Carl to look out for me here. Which was freaking sweet of him.

I smiled at how lucky I was to have him in this life. And that's a good thing.

I went to the kitchen to get some ice-cream before I settled down on some movies.

Mario was sitting at the sofa in the living room. He was on his phone. Probably talking to Susan.

He was done at the time I plopped down to the empty spot next to him.

He took the spoon from my hand and had a big scoop of my ice-cream.

"Hey! Get your own." I said as I took the spoon from him and enjoyed the ice-cream.

"What are we watching?" He said from the kitchen.

"The Flash."

I heard him cursed before running into the living room and tripped twice along the way. I laughed so hard that the bowl of ice-cream nearly knocked off my hands.

"Dude,that's graceful of you." I said between laughter and he just stuck his tongue out at me.

Sometimes he could be more childish than me.

We turned to a mute mode when The Flash was on.

It was our favourite too. I love Marvel and DC.

I loved Barry Allen so much that I cursed every time he melts me.
That was so girly,but I didn't care. For him,I'll do anything.

We were watching the episode where Barry had to go against The Everyman, or the shape shifter.

It was an old episode,but I loved it.

I gasped at the part where the Everyman hit Barry on the back of his head.

"Damn you shape shifter! First Eddie,and now my Barry? My father will hear about this."

Mario laughed at what I said.

"Alex,did you just quote what Draco Malfoy said?"

I nodded and laughed as well.
Harry Potter will always be a part of my life.

And our attention were on The Flash again.

And after the Everyman took after Barry's face,he went to the STAR lab with Caitlin.

I was hurt a bit,seeing how close the fake Barry stood behind Caitlin. I was actually hoping he'll do that to me. Damn,that's a turn on.

I grabbed the edge of Mario's shirt when fake Barry turned Caitlin around and kissed her.

One word: fuck.

I gave my ice-cream bowl to Mario and went to the dining table to breathed.

Mario muttered thanks and hogged down the ice -cream.

I couldn't take it. I mean,I love Caitlin, but I just couldn't control it. This was what fan girl-ing like.

I just fell for the way fake Barry looked at Caitlin,which was seducing.

Shit. That was really a turn on.
I want him now!
And I needed to calm down. I mean you can't blame me for being a hormonal teenage girl.

Mario came over and out the bowl on the table and sat down.

"Come on Alex,that's a fake Barry."

I turned to him and pouted.

"But that's still Grant playing him. "

Mario rolled his eyes and ignored her.

"Girls and their obsession.".I heard him muttered under his breath.

"I heard that." I said before went upstairs to get ready for bed.

This would be a long week to me.

----------------------------------------------
So,give me your comment on what you think of this chapter.

And for those of you who doesn't watch The Flash,you should really check it out.
And Barry,shit he turned me on.
Hahahaaa..sorry,it's just that I love him so fucking much .

And believe me ,it's worth your time to watch it. I successfully make the real Caroline Jordan to be a true fan of TWD through this story. And I'm proud of it!

So,please check The Flash out.
Do vote and share if you like this story.

And keep on reading to find what'll happen next.
And I need ship names for the member of the squad.

Have a nice day,y'all!!😝😝