Chapter 31

Ivy's POV

I was thinking about what Leanne said. I mean,how could they tweeted something like that? We care about this friendship. Well,I care.

We're best friends. But with the way they acted,it seemed like they didn't really know how much I love them.

It's all crazy that I decided to let it be. This time,they'd be the ones who should apologize.

I tried my best to keep this friendship going but,they made it impossible.

I wanted them to see that me and Leanne  wasn't the ones who're ruining everything.
We did try. But this time,I'd let them try.

My cell rang and snapped me out of my thoughts.
It was Glen.

"Hey Glen."

"Hey. So,you're gonna tell me what's actually going on?"

I sighed. "Well, it's just as what you heard. I'm not really on the mood to talk about that now. Can we talk about something else?"

"Well,if that's so.. How are you?"

I knew what he meant by that question. We were so occupied by our own life that sometimes we forgot to ask how our friends were doing.

"Except for this problem with Ann and Sherry,I'm okay. You?"

He was silent for awhile and I thought hung up on me.

"Hello? Glen,are you there?"

"Um,yeah I'm here. I was thinking about how have I been. You remember that girl I told you about? I was thinking about her."

I smiled. "Well,I forgot about that. So,who's this girl that occupied half of your thoughts?"

He laughed. Yep,he laughed.

"Well,you'll know. When the time is right."

I sighed. "Why are you being so secretive about this one,bro?"

"Because she's important. So important that I wanna tell everyone about her at the perfect timing. Gods,I love her so much."

I laughed again.

"Well,you just make me more curious about this girl,dude. You better introduce me to her. Okay?"

"Okay. Now go to sleep. Meet you guys up tomorrow at school. Good night."

"Okay you too. "

I put my cell at the corner of my bed and lied there facing the ceiling,didn't really realize when exactly I fell asleep.

The next day was the worst day ever.

First of all,I woke up late and had to wait for Ian to finish his business before I could use the bathroom.

And my hair just happened to looked fucked up no matter how much I tried to fix it.

And my dad left early with Ian,which left me with the only choice I had.

I called Leanne and she
that she's at school already so,I called the only person who lived in the nearest neighbourhood.

I hoped he's late as I was.

"Yo,'sup?" He said from the other line.

"It's Ivy. Please tell me you're still at home."

"Um,yeah,I'm just heading out. Why?"

I smiled and muttered 'yes!" .

"Well,can you pick me up. Ian left for school already. Please??"