Chapter 18

Glen's POV

I was glad that everything went well about Ray and Alex.

I was lying on my bed,thinking about the girl that I was starting to fell in love with.

She cursed a lot,but that entertained me.She could sing,and that amazed me.How easy she knew the perfect clothes that would fit her made me saw her as a perfect girl and sometimes I thought I didn't deserve her.

My cell rang and I grunted.I put it on my study desk and I had to wake up and picked it up.

"Yeah?"

"Dude,there's a part at Liam's tomorrow.Comin' ?"

"The squad come too?"

"Yeah."

"Then,hell yeah I'm in."

I said bye to Cg and texted Ivy.

"I'll pick you up at six tomorrow.So just get some early sleep and I don't care if you're still sleepy the time I get to your place.Okay,that's it,bye!"

After texted Ivy,I put my cell on the small desk next to my bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ivy's POV

I stared at my phone screen and scoffed. Unbelievable.

Who did Glen thought he was?As much as I hated it to be an early riser,I would always be there for my friends.
Besides ,Glen had a lot on his mind lately,so I guessed he might just need someone to talk about it to.

I did went to sleep early that night and typed "goodbye guys.Love ya'll  " in our group chat before went to bed.

As usual,Glen reached my place early and he had breakfast there.

He took me to the beach and we sat on the swings while breathing in the scenery.
I loved the beach in morning the best.The cold breeze blew my on my face as I took a deep breath and waited for Glen to start talking .

Thirty minutes passed and he hadn't start yet.

"Okay,dude,what's up?"

He looked at me and he was looking at everything around us but my face.I knew exactly why he did that.That means he's nervous or worried.

"Glen??Hello?You there?"

He nodded and stopped swinging his swing.

"Okay,I've got something to tell you.I..um...I know this girl.She's everything I've ever need in my life and I'm starting to fall for her.I want to tell her how I feel,but I'm scared .I mean,it might jeopardize everything I have with her."

I covered my mouth and poked his nose."You have a crush and you just telling me this now?"

He shrugged and looked at the sea.It seemed like he was in a deep thought .

I patted his shoulder .

"Maybe telling the truth will be the right thing to do.Maybe it'll effect everything but that's life,right?We make mistakes so that we'll learn .Life is all about learning ."

He took in everything I said and nodded.

"Maybe you're right."

I smiled at him."So ..."

I was cut by my cell that was ringing.

"Hey Feli ..'sup?"

She told me what happened and my smile was replaced by a frown.