Chapter 34

Alex's POV

Today's Zack and Cody's eighth birthday and the party started ten minutes after we reached Melissa's.

I was greeted by a familiar warm smile.

"Alex. It's good to see you here."

"Hey Melissa. I'm glad you invited me. I've been missing the twins and Tori."

Ray gave Melissa a light kiss on the cheek before took me inside the house.

Zack was trying to fix his clothes,so I helped him. Yeah,I could differentiate them.

Zack's eyes were blue while Cody's were green. And Zack's always a bit childlish while Cody was the mature one.

Really like the Sprouse Twins.In Disney,I mean.

"Thanks Alex." Zack said before he went into the kitchen to find Tori.

I searched around the house for his other half and found him reading a thick book at the corner of the living room.

I liked the way the kid scrunch his nose when he was focus on something.

"Hey Cody. What are you reading?"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello Alex. I'm reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. I really love it."

I sat down next to him and took a look at the book.

"Yeah I love it too. Both books and movies."

"I haven't watch the movies yet. But I'm going to. Someday."

"I can lend the CDs to you if you want to."

Cody looked up at me and a spark showed in his eyes. A spark of excitement.

He's like me when it comes to Harry Potter. It's like having a huge chocolate to me.

He nodded and flashed me the biggest smile I've ever seen.

I ruffled his hair and he smiled again before turned his attention back to the book.

I decided to let him continue his reading while I searched for their sister,Tori.

I knocked on her bedroom door and she opened of,revealing her wearing a blue dress with a white bow on the waist part.

"Hey pretty lady. I see you already know how to do your hair perfectly."

Tori looked up at me and flashed me a big smile.

"Alex! When did you get here?"

I gave her a hug and sat on her bed with her .

"Just now. So,can I see what you got for Zack and Cody?"

Tori took out a beautifully wrapped present box and showed it to me.

"I wrapped it already so you're gonna have to wait until they open it."

I nodded and that's when I realized Ray was leaning on the door frame of Tori's bedroom.

"Hey,your Mum's calling you."
Tori took the present out and Ray kissed her on the cheek before she went downstairs.

I smiled at the sight. That's one if the reasons of why I loved him so much. His love for kids.

I walked towards the door but he stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?"
He walked closer and closed the gap between us.

I was focused on his Adam's Apple and how perfect his jawline looked.

Ray closed the door behind him and smiled at me. Actually,he's more like smirking at me.

"I miss you." I frowned at him. Why would he missed me when we just talked to each other few minutes ago.

Ray turned me around so that my back was facing him. He rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped my waist around his arms.

I felt calm being in his arms. I felt protected and loved.

"Promise me that you'll never let me go." He said all of sudden.

I placed my hand in his cheek and smiled.

"I don't know why do you even have to ask,but the answer is okay. I'll never leave you."

He turned me around and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so fucking much,Alex."

"Me too."

------------------------------------------------
Hey people. Sorry for the late updates. I've been busy with school and assignments. You see,I continued in form six and it's the beginning of the first semester,so it's been a busy month for me.

And I hope u guys will still support this story.

Thanks to those who do.

Well,enjoy the chapters ahead.

-mekeyJD-