Chapter 14

Ann's POV

I just saw Alex left school with a blond guy.I figured she might had friend that we didn't know about .

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and it was Ray.

"Hey Ray,'sup?"

He looked around,it was he was chased by someone.This guy was full of mysteries.

I clicked my fingers in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to Ray?What's going on?"

He blinked a few times and pulled me by the wrist and led me to who knew where.

He led me to the field and hid behind an oak tree.

"Ray?What are -"

He covered my mouth and pinned me against the tree.Was he really a rapist?

Once he took his hand off my mouth,I begged him.

"Ray,please don't do anything to me.I didn't mean it when I said you kidnapped Alex.Just let me go. I know you're not a rapist."

He frowned at what I said and laughed. Yep....He laughed and was rolling on the ground .

"Um,Ray?Do I need to call 911?"

He tried to stand up because he was laughing so that his knees were trembling.

"No.I'm fine. Do I really look like a rapist or a kidnapper?"

I nodded.

His mouth formed an 'O' while I was trying so hard to hold my laughter.

I couldn't stand it anymore,so it was me who turned up laughing and rolling on the ground.

"I don't know her." Ray said to two girls who were passing by.

I knelt and pulled him down."I was kidding.Now what is it so important that you have to drag me to this field and make me act like a lunatic in front of people?"

He explained the whole thing to me.

"I want you to help me.It's about Alex."

After he finished his explanation, I poked his head.

"Why don't you ask the boys? I mean they helped you before."

He sighed."That's why I need your help.It won't work because Alex will see through it.Besides,I couldn't find the other girls any where,and I happened to walked pass you.So,you're my only hope."

"Fine.But if  Alex gets mad,that's your fault."

He nodded.

No wonder Alex was spacing out the whole class.Ray had been avoiding her after what happened that night .

Thanks again for reading this far.Please share this story because at the end of the story,there'll be important message for the people in the story and every one out there.

Love you!

~mekeyJD~