Chapter 38

Sherry's POV

All of us were smirking at each other when we saw Adam and Cali walked into the living room,holding hands.

Finally...

"Okay,now,move on to the next one."

It was Hezrond's turn to pick the mission out.

"Number 1 and 10 have to play the truth game for at least 5 questions."

Alex smiled as she said," that's quite a lot."

We nodded. 5 questions for a truth game is a bit much,but that's the challenge.

Ann and Ivy raised their hands.

Okay,this is interesting.

Anne started the question first.

Ann: Who's your first crush?

Ivy: Jonathan Hale

"What? The guy from decathlon team who's one year younger than us?"
Alex suddenly blurted out an covered her mouth immediately.

"Sorry..Carry on."

Ann: Are you a virgin?

Ivy: Yes,absolutely.

Ann: Why do you hate me and Sherry?

All of our attention were now on Ann. Did she just ask that sensitive question? But somehow, I agreed that it might the right time figure things out.

Ivy: I don't hate you guys.

Ann: Then what's with the anger?

Ivy: I guess I really did forget to take and Sherry and your feeling into account . I'm sorry."

The living fell into an uncomfortable silence as Ann and Ivy looked at each other.

"Do you wanna be friends again?"

The last question from Ann caught us off guard. But I knew I was ready to be friends again too.

Ivy flashed us a smile before stood up and landed on Ann.

"I want to."

"Woman,you're killing me! Ann said as she tried to push Ivy off.

"Wait,I want in." I ran to them and lied on top of Ann and Ivy.

Ann cursed as she laughed so it was a bit hard for her to be mad at us.

"Me too!" Alex was the one on top of me and now all the girls were piled up.

Adam took a picture of us and sent it to each of us through Whatsapp.

Ray picked Alex up and fixed her hair.

"Babe,thanks for smiling like that. I love you."

How could Ray be that sweet while we were all goofing around? Alex was a lucky girl.

"Guys,get a room for that. We're still here,okay?" Cg said as he scrunched his nose.

Ray laughed and told us we should go to bed.

"Wait.,I have something for you guys. Actually,it's more like a gift from Ivy."

Ann nodded to Cg and he left the house for awhile before coming back with a big frame in his hands.

Cg took the cloth covering the frame off and it revealed the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

"Oh my gods. You met Mikayla?" Ivy said as she hugged Ann.

"Yes. Thanks to Cg. I hope our friendship lasts forever. I love you,weirdos."

All of us exchanged hugs and Ivy told us all about this Mikayla.

I wanted to meet her too. She sounded like a sweet girl.

That night,all of us went to bed with smile and knowing that the next day would be better.

-------------------------------------------------
And that people,is the new chapter for you. Thanks again for still sticking with this story.
It means the world to me. And do vote and share this story if you like it.

Let's spread the love of friendship to the world,shall we?

Love,
MekeyJD