Chapter 10

Cg's POV

Seems like  Ray had feelings for Alex. That or he's just a very caring person.

Ray was six years older than us but that didn't really bother us. He cares for her. But he really needed to put some boundaries since Alex, like the rest of us, was still a minor.

"It was our fault after all.He promised me that he won't tell the teachers about our little break out, as long as we don't repeat what we did."

They all agreed. I guessed the case was closed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alex's POV

It was our last day in Italy. I'm gonna miss this place so much.

Ray Chadwick.

That name had been in my mind ever since last night. I shook those thoughts away.
We took selfie at the airport and that's when I saw Carl walking towards me.

"Carl?What are you doing here?Where's Ray?"

He bowed again.
"Miss Johansson. Mr Chadwick sent me to tell you that he can't see you off, he has some business to attend to, but he say that he'll see you very soon."

I sighed.
"Carl,you don't have to bow to me. I'm not a princess and I certainly am not your boss. It's very nice if you to come here,and please tell Ray I am really grateful for his kind intention. And I'm not sure I'll be seeing him because I'll be leaving for America in thirty minutes. I'm not sure he's going to make it."

"But -"

I cut Carl mid sentence.

"Please just say hi from me to him. I'll pay him back if I have the chance too. I gotta go now, so bye Carl."

He didn't argue futhermore, but smiled and bowed again.
"See you soon,Miss Johansson."

I sighed at how stubborn he was.
I waved at him and joined my friends before got on the plane.

I'm plucked in my iPod and listened to 5Sos's songs.

------------------------------------------------

Three days had passed since we came home from Italy. My mum and dad got me a belated birthday cake as soon pa I got home. And my life was going as usual. Until Feli ran to me during recess time and told me a surprising news.

"Alex!"

I turned from my locker and looked at Feli and Leanne who ran towards me.

"Yo guys, slow down. I'm not going anywhere.  "
They panted heavily before Feli spoke up.
"You remember Ray Chadwick?"

I was wondering why they brought him up.

"Of course. He saved me, remember?"

"Well, he's here."
I widened my eyes and gasped.

"You mean,in this town?"

"No, I mean he's in our fucking school. In fact, he's in the Principle's office right now."

I ran past them and towards the office. I bumped into Adam on my way there.

"Hey Alex,do you know that Ray's - "

"I know, Adam. See you later."

And I kept on running. Principle West were just walking out his office with Ray.

They shook hands and Ray turned to me.
He smiled and tilted his head a bit and once again, that drove me crazy.

"Ray."

I ran to him and hugged him. He was huge and I felt like an elf hugging Santa.

"Hey Alex. I was thinking about going to your class."

We loosened the hug and I looked up at him.
"What are you doing here?"

He gave me a piece of paper and I read it. And the content of the paper surprised me.

He applied to be a student here.

"How is that possible? I mean,you're 24."

"Well,let's just say I miss my school days and I have connections."

I laughed at his statement.
" That's your reason? "

"Yep."
He said,popping the 'p'.

"Since I have same classes with you, and I'm new, you'll have to show me around."

I frowned.
"What? Can't Hezrond or the other guys don't that? "

He shook his head and took my hands in his, which took me by surprise.
"Come on,Alex."

I sighed and then smiled.

"Fine. Come on."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thanks for reading this far.Hope you'll keep reading till this story is finished.

Xoxo

~mekeyJD~