Chapter 46

Alex's POV

I was waiting for Feli and Cg at the coffee shop near the house.

I was there ten minutes earlier than the promised time.

I ordered a cup of mocha and logged into my Twitter account.

I tweeted : How long do I have to wait for you to come back?

I locked my phone and took a sip of the mocha.

"You don't have to wait that long."
A familiar voice suddenly spoke to me.

I wasn't brave enough to look at him,but I wanted to.

I lifted my head up slowly and my eyes met with a pair of familiar eyes.

"Is this really you?"

He smiled and sat in front of me.
He took my hand and placed it on his cheek.

"It's me."

I suddenly burst into tears and couldn't stop.

Ray changed his seat and sat right next to me.

He took me into a warm hug and rubbed my back.

"I'm here now. Please stop crying love. I hate to see you like this. "

I tried to stop,but failed.

I stood up and ran outside. I just kept on running until I reached the park across the road.

"Alex..." I was surprised at how fast Ray could catch up to me.

"I'm sorry. I just can't stop."

I wiped my tears away and slowly,I stopped crying.

And without any warning, Ray placed his hands around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't apologize. It's never your fault. It's all on me. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I love you." After saying those three words,the both of us stood there in silence. But that kind of silence was comfortable for us. Because all that we needed was each other,not words.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Cg's POV

Me and Feli were on our way to the coffee shop where we'll meet Alex.

As we were few steps away from the coffee shop,Alex came out of the same place and I saw her crying.

I was about to run after her when I saw Ray running out from the same coffee shop.

"Is that..."

"Ray." I completed Feli's sentence.

I guess Ray came back to fix things up. So,Feli and I decided to let Ray and Alex deal with their problems.

"Let's have coffee. We'll call her later okay?"

Feli agreed and that's when Glen and Ivy walked into the very same coffee shop.

They didn't notice me and Feli who were sitting near the window.

Instead,they took a seat far from us.

I knew all about Glen. About the girl he's been in love with.
I decided to ignore them and just listened to Feli talking about her latest status as Mario's girlfriend.

"He wants to take me to his best friend's birthday party."

"So?" I just don't get it. Why do girls feel nervous about a party? It's just a party.

"So? Cg,this is my first time attending a party,and it's my boyfriend's friend's birthday party. I want to give them a good impression and I definitely don't want him to feel embarrassed of me."

I took a deep breath before started talking.

"Feli,if Mario's serious about you two,he won't feel embarrassed of you. He'll accept you for who you are. And hell ,he won't even care if you wear dorky outfits. Just go spread you beauty with your own way."

I finished talking and took a sip of my coffee.

I looked up only to see Feli staring at me.

"Okay,you're freaking me out a bit. Why are you looking at me like that?"

Feli shook her head and smiled. Like a kid who just saw a superhero in front of him.

"You're different." Feli said with her eyes still glued to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well,it's always the girls who give me advises about boys. And you don't really like to meddle with this kind of stuff. So,it surprised me that you're actually giving me advise about boys. But thanks."

I smiled at her.

"Well,I'm your friend. Of course I'll help you. Just be confident Feli. You'll be fine."

Feli nodded and shot me a thankful smile.

---------------------------------------------
And that's chapter 46 for you guys. Thanks again for those who are still reading this story.

And keep on reading to find out what'll happen to the squad.

Love ya!!