Chapter 32

Ann's POV

I was a bit surprised when Ivy slammed her carton of milk on the tabled and said something to Glen before stormed off out the cafe.

Things were a bit tense now. The rest of the squad decided to not take any side and just waited for the four of us to make our own conclusion.

Even Carl didn't wanna interrupt this matter.

I was feeling a bit guilty for what I tweeted and I regretted it. But that's how I've been feeling about this whole time.

I was actually a bit lost about what I was gonna do.

Sherry didn't really care about this problem at the moment. She wanted to have a calm mind.

"Hey,wanna hang out at my place afterwards?"

Carl said as he placed kissed on my neck.

I giggled and laughed.

"Okay Carl. Stop it,teachers are watching. What do you have afterwards?"

"Um,Math. You?"

I thought for awhile,almost forgot my own schedules.

"Bio,with Ray and Feli."

He nodded and had a last sip of his orange juice before threw it into the trash bin.

"Hey babe,I gotta go,see ya later. Wait me up at the front gate okay?"

"Okay,see ya. " I said before I kissed him on the lips.

I took a look at my watch and finished my lunch up.
We still have 10 minutes left before Bio started.

"Come on guys,math starts in 10."

Ray hugged Alex before went off with me and Feli.

I saw Ivy on her way to the science lab on our way to class.

I missed her and Leanne,to be honest.

And ego was all that stood in our way.

I couldn't pay any attention in Bio,and was caught twice by the teacher for spacing out.

Feli nudged my on the elbow.

"You okay,Ann? "

I shook my head. At least I could be honest about this with her.

I was not okay. Everything was screwed up.

"Tell me. I'm all ears."

Now it was only Ray who was paying attention to the teacher.

"I don't know either. Honestly,Feli,I'm lost. And I hate it. I don't know what to do. Sherry was all in mute mode for this,and I wanted to stop this shit. I miss us."

Feli nodded and held my hand,giving me support.

"Me too,Ann. But I don't have the right to tell you to do anything against your will. All I can do is advice and it's up to you to do it or not. You see,you guys forgot."

I frowned,didn't really understand.

"Forgot what?"

"To care. We often forget to really care for others feelings because we are too caught in our own. Ivy and Leanne didn't realize what they did to you and Sherry. You felt left out. That's where they did wrong. They forgot to really understand how you feel. And about what you and Sherry tweeted,that's where you did wrong. You forgot that they do care about this friendship. See? We always forget. You guys can't get this over when both sides are selfishly blaming each other. I mean,apologizing doesn't mean surrender and admit that you did wrong. It means you care more about this friendship. What you need is not a proof that they care about this. You need to show the proof that you're still defending us. The treasure that we built in years. Sometimes we need try to be a saint,not a human. We need to forgive and keep on loving."