Chapter 17

Alex's POV

"Mario!Hurry up.I'm gonna be late."

Mario came downstairs while buttoning his shirt up.

"Geez,girl.You're lucky I even agree to send you there.Just because you're late for your date,doesn't mean I have to rush too."

I rolled my eyes and walked outside the house.Mum and Dad went out to work earlier that day.

As Mario drove into the school's parking lot,I looked around to see if Ray's there already.He was standing next to his own Ferrari and both his hands were in his pocket.

He looked smart.He was wearing suit and tie  .And his hair was just like how I loved them ,spiky.

"Now,listen here sis .I know I never really talk to him and he's older than me,so you wait here. I'll talk to him first ."

I wanted to stop him,but he was already walking towards Ray.I bit my lip,nervous filled me .What if Mario didn't like Ray?

Before I knew it,both of them were laughing and even hugging.
But inside,I was glad that they got along fine.

Mario got into the car and smiled.
"Take care,sis.Ray'll take you home .Love you.Now go he's waiting for you."

I hugged Mario and walked towards Ray.
We hadn't really talk .So I was a bit nervous facing him.
As soon as Mario's car left the school,Ray ran to me and hugged me tightly.He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'll sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you.I love you."

I gasped at his last words.He loves me?

He loosened the hug and looked at me.I could see that he was genuinely sorry.

"But I still want explanation,okay?"

He nodded.He was smiling again.I loved that.

I got into his car and silence filled the atmosphere.

He switched the radio on and Hey Everybody by 5Sos was on air.

Ray sang to the song and danced along with the song.

"You knew this song?"

He nodded.
"I thought you said they're weirdos."

He smiled and looked at me.
"Well,you love them,So,I checked them up on Google and their songs are pretty cool,so why not?"

"Told ya."
And the awkwardness ended there.We sang together ,without noticing that we had arrived .

"The Orion?"

I looked at Ray,only to see he was smirking.

He opened the door for me and took my hand on his.
He led me inside but we weren't taking any seat in the restaurant. He's taking me upstairs and all I did was admiring the unique interior design of the restaurant and the stairs.It had unique and rare carvings on it and it smelt of the woods.

"Okay ,close your eyes."
I snapped out of my thought and frowned.
"Why?"

He smiled ."This is a surprise.So,just close your eyes ,okay?Do you trust me?"

I bit my lil and sighed."Fine.I trust you."

I closed my eyes and I didn't even peeked.

He put his hands on my waist and guided me to where he wanted me to stood at.

"Okay, now open your eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly and gasped at what I was looking at.

A beautifully decorated candlelight dining table.