Chapter 26

Cg's POV

I looked at the text that Erika sent me.
She asked for another meet up regarding the next dancing competition tomorrow.

Our crew was pretty busy in the first semester.

And what's worse,we actually were gonna hang out at Hezrond's after this.

The squad would be mad at me.

I called Ivy to inform her.

"Can't you go to the practice another time?"

"I'm sorry Ivy. Erika firmly asked us to go."

Ivy sighed at the other line and for a few seconds,we found ourselves in silence.

"Ivy? Say something."

"Fine, just go to your family. I'm tired. Bye."

With that,the conversation ended.
She hung up on me.

And she called the crew my 'family',which wasn't true at all.

The squad is my family. And I loved them.

I guessed me and Ivy would be having another fight.

The day after tomorrow,I went to sit with with the squad at the cafeteria.

Ivy and Feli stood up and left as soon as I sat down.

The boys tried to make things less awkward,and so did the other girls.

Feli was hating the crew ever since the beginning. While Ivy,I guessed she really wanted the squad to stay together all the time.

************************
It's been two weeks and Feli and Ivy still won't talk to me.
I didn't understand. They knew I loved dancing and I just got the chance to do the stuff I loved since I joined the crew. And I thought they wouldn't understand at all.

To be honest,the three of us had eye bags every day.

It would be a bit awkward if I tried to talk to them now. The boys were always with me while the girls be among themselves.

I was starting to lose two of my best friends,wasn't I?

------------------------------------------------
Alex's POV

We were currently hanging out at the cake house near the school and the owner was the mum of our senior.

"Hey girls. So,what do you want for today?"

Feli and Ivy asked for a Choco Moist, I asked for a chocolate cake with vanilla topping, Cali asked for a Chessy Cheese while Leanne asked for chocolate cake with Choco chip toppings.

We ordered Blue Dynamic for drinks.
Sherry and Ann were having pizzas,so they went to Pizza Hut,which was just next door.

I decided to ask Ivy what was really going on with her,Feli and Cg.

"I wasn't that mad at him. We both weren't. I understand dancing means a lot to him. As a best friend,I won't stop him. At all. But I seemed like he's abandoned us a bit,right? I don't really like that. I mean,he said that I wouldn't understand, when all I did was try to."

I let it all sank in and took a deep breath before I said something.

"Well,none of you said anything, so you guys don't actually know what you're thinking right? Sometimes we need courage and honesty. One of you have to be brave to let it out and this is where throw the ego away. He might never know what you're thinking and vice versa. Today's his birthday right? Let's just each buy a small piece of cake with different flavours so that he'll have various choices. Okay? Maybe it's your turn to show him that you guys still love him and the squad stays together forever. That no matter how much he hurt you,you guys will still love him. That's what you feel right?"

Ivy and Feli nodded.

"Alex's right. We'll just give them to him later. This'll be a surprise."

We paid and walked back to school.

The crew were having their meeting at three. It was two thirty when we reached the school.

Ivy and Feli didn't want to give the cakes to Cg themselves.

"Alex,you and Cali will give ours along with yours. We'll be waiting at the field."

I was about to refused,but they were faster. Ivy and Feli walked past,as if he wasn't there at all.
Cg was sitting with the boys.

I went over and gave Ray a quick kiss on the lips.

"Happy Birthday bro. Finally 18!"
I gave him the cakes with Cali and gave him a birthday hug.
Ray and Carl didn't know it's Cg's birthday,but congratulated him anyways.

We took a few pictures with the birthday boy before I spoke.

"Um,I need to have a word with Cg,so can we gave a moment?"

Everyone nodded and left me and Cg.

"Wait here. Don't go anywhere or I swear to Zeus I'll kill you."

He nodded while I ran to get Feli and Ivy.
I managed to drag Feli to Cg but not Ivy.

"Give them to him yourself. He needs this. You both needs this."

Feli took a deep breath and walked towards Cg.

"Hey,happy birthday dude."

Cg was surprised at how Feli was still giving him cakes even after how he treated them.

"Um,thanks."

Feli left after that. Ivy and Feli were sitting at the left side of the café while Cg went to sit with Glen at the right side of the café.

I sighed as I look at them. Hoping that things will get back to how they were.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's chapter 26 for all you awesome people.

Thanks again for reading this far already.

It means the world to me.

And please do comment ,share and vote.

Enjoy the chapters ahead and remember,you're all beautiful and charming as ever.

Love y'all !

~mekeyJD~