Chapter One

Guess whos backkk?

I miss all of my dolls here and I figured since yall stuck with me for so long, I'd give you Zak and Annie back!

Have fun re-reading and don't forget to comment/vote and most of all, FAN!

If you find yourself wanting to get in contact with me, feel free to locate me on facebook and twitter!

Daynahjay

Updating this story once a day, so everyone has a chance to get back on track!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my phone wasn't brand new, I swear I would smash it against the floor for waking me up. Why is it that every sound that wakes you up becomes the most annoying sound in the universe? And hell, it doesn't even become that until the first time it happens. I thought the sound I picked out was nice and soothing. Nope, today it was loud and obnoxious.

The reason and the only reason I'm going to move from this warm spot is because it's my first day as a junior. If you think about it, this is my second to last first day in high school. That actually makes me a bit sad.

High school has been amazing thus far and since I'm half way through, I need to live up every moment like I should.

I slipped out of bed and my feet touched the cold wooden floors beneath me. I really needed to get some sort of rug in here. This is torture to go from a nice warm bed to a completely freezing floor.

I jumped in the shower and let the steam wake me up even more. If you ask me, hot showers in the morning are one of the best moments in life. After, you just act more refreshed as well as feel.

Once done, I hopped out and dried my dark brown hair straight and applied a bit of makeup to hide any imperfections. I never wear a bunch of makeup; I’d rather go for the more natural look.

My parents already left for a month vacation, which I swear they do EVERY MONTH. They come home for major holidays, but other than that, it’s just me and a lonely house. I don’t hate it too much though. Sometimes I like being alone. It helps me clear my mind.

I climbed into my car and set off for Cara’s house down the block. Cara and I have been best friends since babies. We were raised in the same neighborhood where my parents became friends with her parents. Since we were born, we've been inseparable. Or so I've heard.

“Hey Annie!”

“Hey Cara! Ready for school?”

“Hell yes! Did Jason tell you; his mom got all of us in the same classes!”

Jason, of course he would do that for us. Jason and I have been together since the middle of Sophomore year. He was the varsity football player while I was one of the star dancers on dance team. We just kind of hit it off instantly and the rest was history.

“Really?! Wow, I kind of feel bad for those teachers. Hopefully someone has warned them, right?”

Cara shrugged and turned the music on. She always looked stunning and today wasn’t any different. Her blond hair in loose curls around her face and bright blue eyes sparkled. I’ve wondered why she didn’t have a boyfriend, but this year I will make it a personal goal to hook her up with Andrew, my best guy friend. I can tell he secretly admired her but he’s too shy to admit it, even to himself.

We headed off to school, about a 20 minute drive but it passes quickly since me and Cara sing and play around the whole time in the car.

This year we get to park next to the faculty and seniors in back instead of in front of the school where the newly drivers and visitors park. When we pulled up there were already girls huddled into groups around the football players. I just sighed and shook my head, unbuckling my seat beat and stepping out.