Chapter Three

Chapter three! Took the weekend off from posting but I'm back at it!

Comment/fan/vote!

Love yall tons!

Daynahjay

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only until we reached the locker room that I noticed I didn't have my bag with me.

"Cara, did you see my bag anywhere?"

"Uh I don't think so.” She says right before it hits her. “Wait, I saw it in Mr. Stone's room."

Of course I would leave it in that room out of all rooms.

“I'm going to go get it. If Ms. Simpson says anything, that’s where I am. I'll try to hurry.”

She nodded in agreement.

Music was just down the hall way but I needed to hurry. If we miss a beat in Ms. Simpson's class, we are in huge trouble. She's extremely strict when it comes down to it, especially with her dance team.

Butterflies took over as I knocked on the locked music room a few times. I was honestly a bit nervous to have a conversation with him. Hell, I'm not ever sure if I'll be able to make full sentences around him let alone, think. But after receiving no answer, my nerves went away and I figured I needed to let Ms. Simpson know what happened. I guess Mr. Stone already left for the day.

"If you are looking for Zak, he's in the teachers’ lounge."

I turn to come face to face with a tall, blond girl. I've never seen her before and she definitely wasn't a student.

"Zak?"

I questioned with a confused look written on my face.

"Oh that's right. You don't know him as such. I mean Mr. Stone. I still can't get over the fact that my fiancé is a teacher."

She smirked, seeming to look for a rise out of me. She searched my face for what I'm guessing would be jealously but I kept my emotions hidden. So what if I was jealous, it's not like I could even call dibs on the guy.

But of course he is getting married. Who wouldn't marry him? Looking at the girl in front of me, I didn't think she would be his type. She was extremely cocky and high maintenance. I'm sure he could do so much better.

"Michelle, I told you to go home. Ms. Evans, what can I do for you?"

Mr. Stone was walking towards us with aggravation in his eyes. When he looked towards me, his eyes softened.

“I uh, left my dance bag. Di..Did you happen to see i..it?”

"Aw, someone's nervous!"

Michelle's annoying voice chimed in, making me turn as red as a tomato.

Mr. Stone stepped closer to her quickly. "Go home, Michelle. I'm not going to tell you again."

Michelle held up her hands, backing away slightly. "Okay, okay. No need to get angry. See you later."

She took one last look towards me with a look that was sure to kill.

Mr. Stone stood still for a moment while he pressed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger.

"Sorry about that Annie. I can't really control her." He finally looked at me, all frustration gone from his face.

"That's okay. Fiancé’s always bicker."

He started laughing, and I mean side clinching laughing. His laugh was so beautiful though, I never wanted it to end.

"Is that what she told you?"