Chapter Four

Third Person POV

A flash of light alerted the Queen and Prince of Atlantis that the King had arrived.

They quickly swam over to the throne room and took their seats in their thrones.

They looked towards the King.

"Poseidon, dear, is he here?"

Poseidon nodded, and pointed across the room, to the person floating in a ball of water.

"Father, we are in the sea, I do not believe he needs to be in a ball of seawater anymore."

"Yes, yes. Sorry."

Poseidon snapped his fingers and the ball dispersed, but the person started to float away, so Amphitrite used her powers to pull the body over to her.

She cradled the person in her lap.

"Poseidon, he is so thin. He must eat lots of good food before he leaves."

"You both are okay with the arrangements...?"

"Yes, father. He has been through too much for his age, and then he was pulled into more! I may not have liked him before, but no one should go through what he did, and the boy is but a child!"

"I must agree with Triton. After everything he has done for us, this is what has happened? I accept him into this family, and I will make sure he always knows he is welcome here at anytime."

"I don't know how I could ever express my gratitude to you both."

"A simple 'Thank you' would be good enough, Poseidon."

"Thank you both so much."

"Poseidon, instead of a guest room for the boy, I have ordered the servants to have a room ready for him. His own room."

"Yes, lots of blue in that room, everyone knows how much that boy likes blue. I mean, why blue? It's Lord Zeus' color! Anyway Father, I have gotten him lots of weapons he could practice with and Tyson has a gift for him."

"Oh, thank you both. Thank you."

"It's nothing Poseidon, he is family now, remember? Now, let us get this boy to bed."

Poseidon stood up from his throne and walked over to his wife. Taking the boy from his wife's arms, he cradled the boy close. His wife and his son stood and walked in from of him, guiding him to the boy's new room.

They passed many doors, and many hallways. Took many turns and flights of stairs. Finally, they arrived in the highest west tower if the castle.

Amphitrite opened the double doors and walked over to the queen sized bed in the middle of the room. Poseidon looked around the room and nodded his head, smiling in approval. Triton pulled down the sheets of the bed, and Poseidon placed the boy on the bed. Triton pulled the fluffy covers back up, and Poseidon kissed the boy's head before all three left the room, making sure to post a guard in front of the doors and have a maid waiting if the boy needed anything. The royal family would come back tomorrow to check up on the child and see if any progress in his health has been made. They look forward to the day he wakes from his slumber.

Alright everyone! Another update! You can thank WolfHowler1 for this! I will be updating more often, now that my story Captivity is coming to an end. I have many fan-fictions started and wish to finish them, so expect more updates for this story. At least one a week!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining