Chapter Eighteen

Third Person POV

After the party was over and Thalia had collected plenty of drachmas, everyone parted ways except for Thalia, Nico, Percy, and the gods. One by one, the gods hugged Percy and said their farewells, leaving only the three cousins, Triton, Amphitrite, and Poseidon.

Percy hugged Poseidon around the waist and looked up into Poseidon's eyes with his big baby seal eyes.
"Can Nico and Thalia sleep over?"

Poseidon tried to look anywhere but Percy's eyes, and failed, causing Triton and Amphitrite to let out a little chuckle. Poseidon looked at them, silently asking them for permission. They each have a small nod, and Poseidon turned back to Percy, gently putting his arms around the fragile boy.

"Okay, they can come. But YOU have to ask Zeus and Hades for permission."

"YAY!!!!! Thank you so much! Can you call Zeus, Hades, and Artemis here?"

"Artemis?"

"Yup. I'm kidnapping her Lieutenant, so it would only be right to ask her, too."

Thalia smiled proudly at her little cousin.

"Okay."

Poseidon sent a small alert to the aforementioned gods and they showed up with a pop.

"Yes, Poseidon?"
Zeus asked.

Poseidon motioned to Percy. Percy stepped forward. He pushed his bottom lip out slightly, made his eyes really large and blinked owlishly to moisten them, and hugged Hades around his middle.

"Can Nico pretty please have a sleep over with me~?"

"Oh, ahh..." Hades uncomfortably patted his nephew on the back and looked around for help. Only getting giggles and chuckles in response, he turned back to his pleading nephew.
"Okay..."

"YAY! Thank you Uncle Hades!"
Percy let go of Hades and hugged Zeus, repeating his method.

"Uncle Zeus can Thals pretty please spend the night with me and Neeks?"

Very awkwardly, Zeus hugged his nephew back and replied.
"Uhhh surrrrreee"

"YIPPEEE!!!!"

Percy turned to Artemis and did his baby seal eyes.

"Artyyyyyyy can Thalia pleasseeee spend the night with meeeeee and Neeks~?"

Artemis seemed very uncomfortable with the situation. Her lieutenant? Left with two boys? Well, she did have respect for Percy and a little for Nico...
"Okay, Percy. Thank you for considering to ask me."

"YAY!!! THANK YOU ARTY!"

He quickly hugged Artemis then turned and hugged his cousins, who turned and sandwiched him in a hug.

Zeus, Hades, and Artemis flashed away and Amphitrite turned to the three cousins.

"Come on children, let's get back. We will give you the ability to breathe underwater permanently as a gift for being so loyal to Percy. Alright Nico? Thalia?"

"Yes, Lady Amphitrite. Thank you."

"Your welcome, now hold on."

Amphitrite grabbed Thalia and Nico's hand while Triton grabbed Percy's and the family flashed away.

Upon arriving back at Atlantis, the cousins were embraced in a hug by Tyson, who had decided not to go to the party.

"Triton, take Percy, Nico, and Thalia to Percy's room."
Poseidon ordered.

"Alright."

Percy ran up to Poseidon and gave him a hug, which Poseidon quickly returned.

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Percy."
Poseidon ruffled Percy's hair and Amphitrite kissed his cheek.

Percy scampered over to Tritons who was patiently waiting for him by the stairs.

"Alright, let's go."

------

"Bye Triton! Goodnight!"

"Goodnight little brother, cousins."
Triton kissed Percy's forehead and ruffled his hair before walking away, to his room.

Percy turned to Nico and Thalia.

"What do you guys want to do?"

"How about Truth or Dare?"

"Oh! I haven't played that in forever! Okay!"

"Alright."

The cousins arranged some pillows and blankets on the floor in a circle and flopped down on them.

A knock sounded from the door.

"Come in!"
Percy shouted.

A petite mermaid came in.

"Hello, your highness, Prince Perseus. I have brought popcorn and sodas for your sleep over and clothes and toiletries for both Prince Nico and Princess Thalia."

"Ah, thank you Mia. I appreciate it. And please, it's just Percy."

"Nico"

"Thalia"

"Alright your high-er Percy. Have a good night!"

"You too!"

Mia bowed and swam out of the room after placing the items down, gently closing the door.

"Well your highness, Prince Perseus. Shall we start the game?"

"Oh shut up Prince Nico and Princess Thalia."

Okay! If I'm not busy I will update again in a couple hours. If I AM busy, you will have to wait until next week, April 27! Next chapter will be the Sleep over Truth or Dare! Comment your thoughts on the story so far or just this chapter. I love getting feedback!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining