Chapter Eleven

Third Person POV

Poseidon was pacing the throne room muttering.

"When will they be back? Why is it taking so long? What is Aphrodite doing!"

"Poseidon, dear, I'm sure he is fine. Aphrodite wouldn't do anything to him. He is okay he probably just needs to try on lots of clothes."

"I KNOW but-"

He got cut off by a burst of glitter. Poseidon surged forward and embraced his son.

"Oh my baby boy! Are you okay? Did she hurt you or do anything to you?"

"Haha no dad. I'm perfectly fine. She didn't do anything, don't worry!"

"Po-po! You really think I would do something bad to poor Perseus here?"

"My name is Percy!!!"

"Oh um yes. Percy. I would never!"

"Uh-huh sure. Oh Percy! You're back! You're back!"

"Someone's excited for watching Finding Nemo"

"Huh? Oh! Right!"

"First though, Tyson wants to see you!"

"Tyson?"

Poseidon nods. Amphitrite and Triton both embrace Percy then lead him to the forges.

"Tyson!!!"
Poseidon called.

Heavy footsteps were heard and then Percy was wrapped in huge arms and lifted off his feet. He wasn't scared though. He knew it was Tyson.

"Brother! You're okay! I missed you!!!"

"Heh. I missed you too, buddy, but-um, I can't breathe."

"Oh! Sorry!"

Tyson had gotten bigger in the past two years. So much so, that his head almost reached the ceiling. The Poseidon cabin would need remodeling.

Tyson set Percy down.

"Brother! I have a gift for you!"

Tyson gave Percy a small rectangular box. Curious, Percy opened it. Inside was a ball point pen. HIS ball point pen. Riptide? Wait...Percy just realized that Riptide wasn't in his pocket. He looked at Tyson, questioning.

"I took Riptide and made adjustments! Now, when you take off the cap, you think of a weapon and that is what it will become. If you don't think of a specific weapon, it will turn to its original sword. Try it!!!"

Percy uncapped riptide, thinking of a javelin. As soon as the cap was off, a javelin was in his hands and it was balanced perfectly.

"It's perfect"

"All the weapons have been made to balance perfectly for you and you only, brother!"

"Cool! Thank you Tyson!!!"

"Your welcome brother!"

"Tyson, you should join us for watching Finding Nemo!"

"Okay!!!"

Tyson is going to join the family for Finding Nemo!!! Yay! What did you think? I'm not good at doing Tyson, sorry. Anyways, next chapter is the movie!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining