Chapter Nineteen-Truth or Dare interlude

Third Person POV

The trio change into onesie pajamas, then sit back down into the circle.

"Thalia truth or dare?"

"Ummm...dare."

"I dare you to dye Nico's hair bright blue!"

"Percy! Not my hair!"

"Too bad Neeks! A dare is a dare and Thalua has to do it! I'll ask Mia to bring some hair dye!"

Percy stood up and walked over to the door. He opens the door and sees Mia sitting on a chair just outside of the room.

"Mia can you get us some blue hair dye?"

"Of course your-uh Percy! Anything!"

Mia swam away and came back a minute later with everything you can dream of. Lots of candy and hair dyes and different outfits and anything you would ever need to play an amazing game of truth or dare.

"That should last you the night!"
She says handing Percy the basket.

"Thank you!"
Percy accepts the basket then goes inside and closes the door.

He digs through the basket and pulls out sky blue hair dye and ice blue hair dye. He hands them to Thalia who takes Nico by the wrist and drags him to the bathroom.

Percy follows and jumps onto the bathroom counter, swinging his feet slightly and giggling at Nico's struggles.

45 minutes later and Nico has bright blue hair. Percy claps and Thalia bows.

They head back into the bedroom.

"Percy truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Awww you're no fun! Fine. Who is your crush."

Thalia sees Nico tentatively cross his fingers behind his back.

Percy looks down at his hands blushing and stutters.
"N-n-n-Nico. I like Nico..."

"Awwwww! FINALLY"

Percy looks at Thalia blushing. So does Nico.

"Nico truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you like me back?"

"Yes"

"YAY"

Nico laughs.

"Percy truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to pick out Thalia's outfit for tomorrow!"

"WHAT?!"

"Sorry Thalia."

"NO"

"Too bad."

Percy walks over to the basket in the corner and digs through it. He flings away some unwanted things that magically disappear and reappear at the bottom of the basket.

"Aha!"

Percy pulls out this ridiculous looking match of a dress and leggings.

The dress would be nice by itself. It was black with navy blue trimming and lace up back with blue lace. It went down to mid-thigh and had no sleeves.

Then it got ridiculous.

There was a pair of white leggings with unicorn and rainbow print. A jacket was also given to her. It was completely rainbow with a white and gold unicorn on the top front left. A pair of brown cowboy boots were also given to her.

Thalia frowned and huffed, then placed the outfit on the side so she could wear it the next day.

"Percy truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to let me give you a make over that will last all day tomorrow and tonight."

"Nooooo fine."

Thalia grabs Percy's hand and drags him to the bathroom.

Nico sits on Percy's bed and waits for him to come back.

When they do, Percy has thick, dark black eyeliner on. His cheeks are lightly dusted with pink, just enough so it looks natural. His lips are rosier, from a red pomegranate lip stain. His hair was died sea blue at the tips and a few small braid ran from the top of his hair to the bottom of his hair. He was holding an outfit in his arms. To Nico, he looked amazing. A little feminine, but amazing. Apparently, Percy thought so too, because he was smiling.

He put his outfit down next to Thalia's and continued the game.

"Nico truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to accept a dare from Thalia, because I am out of ideas."

"Okay..."

Thalia leans over to Nico and whispers something in his ears. He blushes furiously. He nods and walks over to Percy. He helps Percy up, then backs him against a wall and pecks him lightly on the cheek, then, moves to Percy's lips and kisses him.

Percy freezes, then melts into the kiss, throwing his arms around Nico's neck as Nico's arms snake around his waist.

They kiss for what seems like an eternity, until they hear the sounds of a camera clicking. They break apart and turn , blushing furiously, to Thalia who was taking the photographs.

"What?" She shrugs. "I'm starting a Percico photo album. I can make a lot of money from this!"

Okay! I gotta go to dinner now so I'll update next Wednesday, April 27! Comment your thoughts please!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining