Chapter Twelve

Third Person POV

Poseidon, Amphitrite, Triton, Tyson, and Percy were in the family room closest to Percy's bedroom.

On one couch sat Triton and Tyson. On the couch opposite them, sat Poseidon, Amphitrite, and Percy. Percy sat in the middle of the couch with Amphitrite on his right and Poseidon on his left.

The sea family sat together with a bowl of popcorn for each couch. Percy held one bowl and Tyson held the other.

Finding Nemo was playing on the TV screen.

"NO! Coral no! You can't die and leave Nemo with Marlin!!!" Percy cried.

Triton laughed softly and shook his head. Amphitrite kissed the top of Percy's head. Poseidon put an arm around Percy. Tyson got up and walked over to where Percy sat, bent down, and picked up the Nemo plush that Percy had dropped in his little fit. He gave Percy the plush.

Percy smiled and hugged the Nemo plush close to his body.

Halfway through the movie, Percy got tired. Slowly, his head fell onto Poseidon's shoulder. His eyes started to  flutter closed. His breathing slowed and evened out. 

Poseidon looked down at Percy and smiled softly. Amphitrite noticed the lack of a hand constantly reaching into the popcorn bowl and looked over. When she saw Percy sleeping she smiled, and ran a hand through his hair. Percy shifted in his sleep, hugging his Nemo plush tighter.

Percy's face scrunched up in pain. He seemed to be having a nightmare. Then, he screamed. A horrible, heartbreaking scream. He sobbed.

"Help me. Help me please. Dad...Apollo...Hermes...Zeus...Hades! Anyone? Please..."

Poseidon and Amphitrite tried desperately to shake him awake, to let him know he is okay. Finally, after seeing them struggle, Tyson and Triton ran over to help. Triton tried shaking Percy, tried screaming in his ear, tried picking him up. Nothing worked. Then, Tyson remembered what Percy told him when they went to school together, before Tyson came to camp. Tyson kneeled in the floor, and put his lips by Percy's ear.

"Blue cookies" He whispered.

Percy shot up like a bullet.

"Blue cookies? WHERE?!"

The family laughed relieved an Amphitrite mentally communicated with Hestia. Soon, warm, homemade blue cookies were sitting on a plate on Percy's lap.

They watched the rest of the movie without interruptions, except when Percy asks for more blue cookies.

Yay! Another update! I just feel like writing today I guess. One more alright guys? Tell me what you think!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining