Chapter Twenty Seven

Third Person POV

Gasps arose from the formed crowd upon hearing that one name.

Suddenly, an scraping, bone chilling, ear bleeding voice filled the air.

"So the little hero has figured it out, hm? Well, don't you worry, another war is coming, and this time, I will make sure I win."

"How are you going to do that, you bastard?!"

"Ah, so the little hero wants to stand up to me? Well, Perseus, this time, I have fate and fortune on my side."

A mist formed in front of them, much like an Iris Message, except it was blood red.

In the mist, a scene was visible. It took place in a room, where four beings had been chained up onto the wall. The beings were broken and bloody, cut up and bruised.

Upon further inspection, the faces of the victims were visible. Three were old and wrinkly, yet they seemed timeless and ageless.
The other was beautiful, with long brown hair-although matted with ichor-soft gold eyes, and fair skin.

"The fates."

"Lady Fortuna."

The campers gasped.

"Yes."
Tartarus replied to their sharp intakes of breath.
"I have them in my grasp, and they have been forced to help me for as long as they are in my grasp!"

"You can't just keep them there! You're an inhumane, cold-hearted, murderous, bitch!" Percy exclaimed, upset at the predicament the Four Immortals were in.

"While I may be the first three things listed, I AM NOT A FEMALE DOG!"

The campers had to stifle their snickers at Tartarus' rage.

"Well, I mean, I can never tell with you immortals," Percy stated.

"You insufferable little..."

"Little? I'll have you know that I  over five feet tall."

"Ugh! You will die!"

"Get in line, honey bunches."

"I have had enough! You have seven days to rescue the four in my clutches, and if you fail...well, there is a war coming, demigods, and you WILL NOT SURVIVE."

The mist disappeared, taking the vision with it, and user chaos erupted from the demigods.

I'm sorry it was short! I was don't have much time! I will try updating everyday or so for you guys, how's that? I plan on finishing this book this summer and started a sequel, maybe? Who knows.
Comment your thoughts!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining