Tag Tag Tag!

Alright guys, so I got tagged by demigodvixen . Don't worry, I will make up for it by updating a chapter today!

Alright, let's start:

What type of Pet do you own?
-Well, I have a dog. She is a Jack Russell Terrier mix.

Favorite day of the week?
-Mmm. My favorite day of the week is Tuesday, because Monday is the first day of school for the week, and everyone is tired and grumpy, but by Tuesday you have energy and are used to it!

Marvel or DC?
-Um, Marvel. I guess. I haven't really seen either so...

Batman or Superman?
-Uh...don't kill me...but...I haven't seen movies for either of them so...

If you had to chose, who would you rather be killed by- Joker or Deathstroke?
-Um, again...don't know who these guys are...so I'm going off of pictures from Google and saying Deathstroke because he looks cool...?

Cartoon or Animation?
-Animation. No brainer.

Hunger Games or The Maze Runner?
-I loved both series equally.

Better actor- Jennifer Lawrence or Dylan O'Brian?
-Um what has Jennifer Lawrence played in? I really only watch movies of books I have read so that I can criticize them, that and Disney Animation movies...so I guess Dylan O' Brian...? Because I watched The Maze Runner so I know who he is...?

Girl or Boy?
-Girl!

Healthy or Junk food?
Psh. Healthy. Just kidding! I like junk food. (But don't tell that to my parents.)

Favorite sport?
-Swimming, Capture the Flag, and ice skating.

Favorite flower?
-Mmm probably a blue water lily or a rose.

Favorite planet?
-I don't really have one, but if I have to chose, then Pluto, because it used to be part of the major planets, then got cast away as a dwarf planet, like how I get cast away from my friends once they get tired of me.

I'm going to tag 4 people this time and you have to answer the questions that I did. Ready? Okay!
ilovebooks181
WolfHowler1
mannafun
myliea97

Sorry guys! I tagged you because I remember you because I either
a) like your story(ies).
b) You comment on my stories and give good feedback or make me happy with your comments.
Or
c) both and you came to mind.

~DemigodInTraining