Chapter 11

The day of the wedding had finally arrived. To be perfectly honest, I would be so glad when it was over.

Poor Danielle was immensely overwhelmed by all of the family, paparazzi, fans, friends, and by standers constantly surrounding her. She did look absolutely gorgeous, but it was clear in her facial expression that she was about to explode.

Liam on the other hand was giddy, shaky, and nervous. He couldn't sit still at all, always pacing, tapping his fingers, or twiddling his thumbs.

The amount of time and energy leading up to this very special day was massive. We had lots of fittings, dinners, parties, rehearsals, and it was all in good fun, but it was safe to say that we were all ready to get it over with.

I wished Liam and Danielle could see each other and calm down, but of course as Mrs. Peazer had insisted, 'it's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding. I stood in a big room filled with girls. The bride, her mother and sister, Eleanor, two of her friends, a cousin, Ruth and Nicola, and the flower girl were all getting ready in one room and then we would take a limo to the church.

Zayn had Aiden at the church with Liam, the boys, and his friends and family. Zayn had texted me saying that people had basically filled the church and fans were outside, but he couldn't tell if my parents were there yet. How could he, really?

"Are you ready, Danielle?" Mrs. Peazer asked, straightening out her own dress. Everyone was pretty much ready to go but Danielle was still sitting down and looking in the mirror.

She shook her head no, and sighed. "I don't think I can do this."

"Honey, yes you can. Don't let the nerves get the best of you. This is your day with Liam and nobody else's." Her mum consoled her but it was Sarah, Dani's sister, that came up behind her and began to massage her shoulders and give a pep talk.

Within twenty minutes the limo arrived in front of the church and all of the girls got out and shivered in the snowy air. The outside of the church was decorated with drapes and beautiful white Christmas lights and security held back the massive crowd of fans that began screaming at the sight of us. We were led into the church and without any time to even take a breath, the service started.

There was a queue of little kids, Aiden being one of them, and then the groomsmen who were waiting for the bridesmaids. The boys looked very fit in their suits, especially Zayn. Maybe I was biased.

Zayn flashed me a huge smile and waved me over to him so we could get ready to walk down the aisle after Louis and Eleanor. Sarah was the maid of honor and Andy was the best man, so they were going to go right after the flower girl.

I scurried over to my waiting fiancé and took his arm, giving him a quick kiss.

"Hey." I whispered.

"You look beautiful." Zayn commented.

"You look handsome." I replied, hooking our arms together. "But Aiden is stealing the show." Zayn and I turned to look at our son who looked absolutely adorable in his little suit with his hair gelled up just like his dad's.

Danielle still seemed to be freaking out as her mum had left to go sit down and her dad tried to keep her calm. When I caught her eye I mouthed, 'breathe' to her.

Seeing her like this made me wonder what I'd be like at our wedding. It would be a bit different as far as the setting and atmosphere, but did that matter? Would I second guess myself like Danielle was doing?

Small beads of sweat gathered on my upper lip despite the freezing weather outside. I felt for those fans that had chosen to actually show up and wait. I guess it was all just to get a glimpse of their favorite member of One Direction.