Chapter 17

Eve's POV

Bora Bora was absolutely stunning. I fell in love with it before our plane even landed on the island. The water was so light and everything just looked like paradise. That's exactly what it felt like. It was weird not having Aiden around, but I had to admit I was much more relaxed with it just being Zayn and me. Of course that didn't stop me from skyping with him as soon as possible.

"Hey baby." I smiled into the camera and saw a somewhat blurry image of my son in front of me. There was a bit of an annoying lag but I did my best to ignore it.

"Hello mummy." Aiden waved. "Hello daddy."

"Hey little man." Zayn greeted him, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Are you having fun?" He asked us.

"We've only just landed a little while ago, sweetheart. I wanted to call as soon as I could." I explained to him.

"Don't worry about me." Aiden waved me off with his hand. "Auntie Dani is making macaroni and cheese, so I'm perfectly fine."

Zayn and I laughed at our baby and made sure he was alright before hanging up.

I turned to Zayn and scanned our luxury hotel room for my suitcase.

"Fancy a swim?" I asked, heading over to look for a swimsuit. Zayn practically coughed out his lungs at the sound of my question, but I ignored him and threw him his own swimming trunks. "Stop being such a pansy. We can just head to the jacuzzi if you'd like." I suggested.

"Anything you want." He watched me carefully as I changed into my suit, not seeming to be ashamed at all.

"Do you mind?" I chuckled at him.

"You're my wife now. I think I'm the one person who gets to look at you naked." Zayn defended himself but I simply rolled my eyes and put my sunglasses on.

"Let's go."

Even though our room was right on the ocean, Zayn insisted that we go to the pool instead of the beach. It was so warm out that I wouldn't mind cooler water than from a hot tub, but being with someone means compromising, doesn't it? Zayn looked very fit in his swimming trunks that I'd never even seen him wear before. His olive colored skin was covered in tattoos, each of them completely different from the other. It was strange to see him with a wedding ring on that matched my own. I couldn't wait to introduce him to people as my husband.

When we arrived at the jacuzzi it was empty and bubbling over with warmth. Zayn immediately got in and sat on the bench, a look of ease coming over his face.

"Is it nice?" I asked, watching his eyes close.

"Very nice. Come on babe." He reached his hand out for me to join him, and of course I took his hand in mine, allowing him to pull me into the luxurious water. It was so steaming hot that goosebumps rose on my skin.

Zayn easily lifted me underwater and placed me on his lap. I let my head rest on his shoulder as he held me in place. "This is brilliant." I smiled tiredly.

"Absolutely. This whole thing is still surreal to me. We're officially husband and wife." He replied.

"I'm officially stuck with you." I teased, kissing his jaw just to let him know that I wasn't in any way serious. He let out a sarcastic laugh that encouraged my real one.

"You're lucky you're cute." Zayn countered.

"And you're lucky you've got money. I think I'd leave if you lost it all." I joked, eyes still closed.

"If you couldn't-" Zayn stopped mid-sentence, body frozen underneath me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and opened my eyes before I saw the middle aged woman staring at us like we were insane. Considering the conversation she probably just overheard, she had every right to. How embarrassing.

"Oh-we-uh-he's-I'm-we just-we're not-" I struggled to explain to the woman that we were just being oddly sarcastic but she redirected herself away from the jacuzzi before I would muster up the proper words, leaving Zayn in a laughing fit.

"That was priceless." I couldn't tell if it was water or tears streaming down his face, but I didn't worry about it. All I cared about was the fact that I proved my parents wrong. I accomplished something that wasn't expected. I had a great life and that would never change as long as I had my beautiful son and my perfect husband at my side.

* * * *

After our encounter with that woman, Zayn and I only stayed in the jacuzzi for about twenty more minutes before we got tired of the heat on our bodies. Zayn and I walked to our room together, admiring the gorgeous island on the way. We made plans to do some sightseeing after relaxing for a few days.

"Do you want the shower first?" I offered Zayn when we got inside. The hotel had spread flower petals decoratively around, which made me think they knew we were on our honeymoon. It looked beautiful, nonetheless.

"Why don't we save water and shower together?" He suggested with that sly grin of his on his face.

I shook my head and scoffed. "Really? Is this what the whole honeymoon thing is going to be like?"

Zayn gave me his best puppy dog face and took both of my hands in his until I was stuck in his trance. "Don't you want this baby as much as I do? The quicker, the better, right?" I knew Zayn was eager to have a baby but I didn't know he'd be trying to make it happen as soon as there was an opportunity.

"Patience." I said and rubbed my thumbs over his hands in a soothing way. "I do want a baby, but there's a time and place for everything and I don't think that is now in the shower."

He nodded in understanding. "Alright."

"Let's make a deal. If we spend tomorrow on the beach, we can get to it whenever you want."

Zayn's face twisted a bit when I mentioned the beach, but as I said before, relationships are all about compromising because you love the person you're with much more than you love yourself.

"Deal."

A/N: Hope you guys liked that chapter! I'm NOT writing any kind of love making scene because that shit makes me uncomfortable. Hope you're all doing well. Thanks for reading! :)

OH AND LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO A ONE SHOT CONTEST WHERE YOU WRITE A ZEVE OR ZAYLEXA (ME AND ZAYN) ONE SHOT AND I PICK THE BEST ONE, AND THERE WILL BE PRIZES LIKE I'LL READ YOUR STORY/ DEDICATE/ FOLLOW/ AND MAYBE WE CAN COLLAB :) Let me know if any of you want to do that and if I get a lot of responses, I'll organize it. Okay?

Contact Me!

Instagram & Spapchat: lexanoelle

Twitter: noellexa

YouTube: In external link

Tumblr: quietgirlloudworld

Blog: alexanoellejones.blogspot.com