Chapter 13

A/n: This Is Us was amazing! Everyone needs to go see it because it was beautiful. My love for Zayn is refueled :/ He just looked so gorgeous the whole time. And he had the longer hair. My favorite. He's just so perfect and not even just physically. Our personalities are so similar even with the art stuff. It's just so hard because I'm stuck watching all of these happy couples and I'm alone, knowing that he's so perfect for me and not being able to do a damn thing about it. *sigh*

My first day at my new school was today and it was so scary and uncomfortable. Agh I don't want to go back.

I hope you don't mind that I skipped time again but the interesting parts are coming now.

Contact Me!

Instagram & Spapchat: lexanoelle

Twitter: noellexa

YouTube: In external link

Tumblr: quietgirlloudworld

Blog: alexanoellejones.blogspot.com

Eve's POV

"Eve, my dear, I'm sorry but I need you over here for just a few minutes." Zayn's mum Trisha apologized as she tore me away from visiting with Doniya in the living room.

"It's alright." I assured Trisha with a smile, following her into the dining room where she had loads of papers, magazines, sticky notes, and pictures spread out. She had insisted on planning the wedding and making sure it was exactly what Zayn and I wanted, which I found incredibly kind.

Zayn, Aiden, and I were visiting Bradford for two weeks so we could get the last of the planning done and decisions made. But of course the upside to all of it was being able to see Zayn's lovely family. Waliyha and Safaa had grown so much since I first met them, both gorgeous young ladies.

"Now for the seating we can either have just standard chairs or we could get benches. Either way it'll look nice but I'm wondering what you'd prefer." Trisha presented the options to me with ideas from Pinterest. To be perfectly honest, both looked beautiful and it didn't matter to me in the slightest, so I just picked one randomly.

I had spent the last few months making decisions like this. Decisions that I didn't really have much of an opinion on to be perfectly honest. It was still a process, though. There wasn't much time before the wedding would be happening in May.

"I think we should go for the chairs. It'll give the guests support on their back." I decided.

Trisha wrote that down and gave me a smile that almost looked sad. Throughout this whole process she had been quite emotional but I could understand it one hundred percent. Zayn was the first of her children to be getting married and weddings are very special.

"Thank you so much, for doing all of this for us. For being such a great mum to Zayn and to me too." I leaned in to give her a hug which she immediately responded to, squeezing tight.

"I'm so glad my boy found you." Just by the sound of Trisha's voice, I could tell there were tears welling up in her eyes. "I was a bit worried that Zayn would never settle down but look at him now."

I nodded in agreement. "I'm glad we found each other too. I don't know where I'd be without him."

"He doesn't know where he'd be without you either." A raspy voice from behind me said before I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Hey babe." I greeted Zayn, turning my face to kiss his stubbly cheek. He smelled fresh cologne and his hair was damp, signaling that he'd just had a shower.