The Untouchables, Chapter fourteen

I was only too glad that Cai and I had the same taste in music otherwise the incredinly loud pulsing tunes would have driven me insane.

Beautifully enhanced with them sugar coated lips, we'll leave you hypnotised, wanting every single bit!

People were swaying around, couples connected at the hips moving in perfect synchronisation on the floor.

I had no idea where Cai was, some where with Daniel. Preston and Riley had both be viciously dragged onto the dancefloor by two woman dressed in nurses costumes, sluttily swinging their hips. Did Cai even know those girls? They didn't seem like the kind of people he'd be into.

Reggie and I sat together at the bar with a class of Vodka Cruisers in our hands. I got the feeling Reggie was drunk though he hadn't done anything. It might have something to do with the way he was sittign so straight and grinning into space. If that was what he was like when he was drunk I was OK with it. He was a great listener.

His curly hair had been forcefully straighend by Cai, who'd insisted that Robin should have straight spiky hair. Reggie looked so different without his normal spirals that if I hadn't watched as the transformation took place, I wouldn't have recognised him.

I will be your lovely death, I'll eat you till theres nothing left.

Reggie swivelled on his bar stool quietly while I looked around the colosal room filled with drunken dancers. I spotted Riley and Preston dancing side by side with there partners. Preston was thrusting in every direction while his partner tried to dance with him. Preston was an amusing drunk. Riley behaved himself as he moved with the girl who'd claimed him. I smirked at how obvious it was that he wasn't enjoying himself.

Why was I smirking at one of my friends not enjoying themselves.

"Milly! Milly! Milly!" I expected to see Cai skipping towards me but I was surprised that it was actually Daniel who was flinging his arms around me. I hadn't realised how similar their voices were. 

"Daniel?" He smelt like alcohol but I didn't mind. I secretly thought it was cute that he had a lipstick smear on his lip that was the exact same shade as Cai'd been wearing, black to go with his Batman suit.

Daniel was a pirate. He had the hat, the eyepatch, the baggy white shirt tucked into tight black shorts and high boots with a skull studded belt. He pulled it off well.

"Oh my gosh, Milly. I had to find you! You're the only one strong enough! They're ruining my Cai's entire day!"

I looked around but there was no sign of any tall man with a batman suit on that covered everythign except his face and hair. He'd insisted on wearing little black batman ear things attached to a headband so that he could still do his hair how he wanted.

"Who, Daniel?"

"Call me Danny," Daniel said with a grin, making the black splotched spread thin across his face. He leaned in so his face was really closs to mine and I could smell the Malibu pouring out of his mouth wih every breath. "Those slurry twins!"

Daniel spun around suddenly, throwing his finger to a far corner of the club where a man was sitting down in the shadows while to girls stood above him. One was dressed in a red and black dress that was way to short to even be considered a dress, holding a whip and wearing knee high boots and fishnet stockings. Her hair was piled onto her head and she worn little devil horns. She had black leather wings attached to her back. The other was wearing an identical dress to her sister but in white and gold and was wearing white stillhettoes instead of boots. Her wings were almost identical to her sisters but made of feathers. I laughed as I realised she had a small tub of philidelphia in her hand.