The Untouchables, Chapter twenty two

I wasn't exactly sure how it happened but... It did, and for that I was enternaly greatful. Nothing could have pleased me more than this.

First of all, I was alive and feeling refreshed, second, there weren't any huge secrets between us any more, and third and most amazingly, I now had a boyfriend. A blue eyed, black haired boyfriend by the name of Riley Samwell.

I felt like singing!

It was so random, so magnificent, it felt like... Electricity! Running from his lips to mine, from his touch to my face, my arms...

Not to mention it had been my first kiss. Sometimes its easy to forget I'd had a fear of being touched and that I never really talked to anyone. And who would want to remember that? Who would when I now had friends like Cai, Preston and Reggie? Who would when Riley was now my boyfriend?

"Wow," The nurse said, looking down at her clipboard, fiddling with some machine I was hooked up to. "You really had some sort of scare about half an hour ago, huh?"

Half and hour ago, when Cai had confessed he'd killled a man then I got kissed by my crush? Yeah, you could say I had a little scare.

"Well, you seem to be recovering well seeing as you didn't really react much to the morphine and pain killers. You may even be up on your feet and back to school by the end of the week if you're lucky with the aid of crutches."

I smiled still enlightened by the kiss. I replayed the moments afterwards in my head...

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Well that was kinky." Reggie commented while Cai nodded his head, a smile on his face even if he was wiping tears off his cheeks. Preston looked quite stiff.

I looked at Riley's face, his eyes were wide and alive, his cheeks were flushed. He smiled slightly at me, his eyes turning wary. He was weighing out my reaction. My reaction? I didn't have one, I was kind of frozen in shock.

My mind was in hysterics: He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me!

"Uh... Milly, um, Em, Emilia... I guess I've been putting this off, I mean, I'm not so good with confrontations but uh... you wouldn't happen to wanna... Be my girlfriend?"

Yes, yes, yes yes.

"Uh.."

No. Not Uh, I meant to say 'Yes!' A big fat, resounding yes!

Riley's face dropped slightly. So did Cai's. Because, you know, Cai saw us happening and now I wasn't saying yes, and Cai can never be wrong.

"Yes!" I finally managed to choke out and Riley's face glowed to the brightness of the sun. After that the words wouldn't stop flowing from my mouth. Thinking back on that, I was a little bit sheepish.

"Oh my gosh, yes! How long have you felt like this? I've slept in the same bed as you--" Reggie and Preston's jaws dropped. Whoops, I forgot they didn't know about that. "--And the amount of times I've embarrassed myself infront of you, oh! I thought you could never like me, I mean, I'm just Milly, I am just Milly, you know me and my baggage so their wont be any surprises there. I mean, I'm capable of suprises, I'm not boring or anything I just--"

"Oh good lord, give me sthrength, husth child." Cai complained clamping his hands over his ears. Rily and Reggie looked bemused. Preston looked on the verge of lividness. I made steady eye contact with him, trying to send him my apologies telepathically, even though I didn't need to apologise, because I had and wasn't doing anything wrong, I still felt it was the right thing to do. Even telepathically. Riley turned slightly to face his bestfriend.