Klaus and Damon

Alice's POV

Rage and Sadness overpowered me. I was hurting, I can't believe they lied to me, about everything, Elena never keeps anything from me. I mean I understand but still, even if I did something like that I would still tell her. I'm just walking in darkness, thinking about the semi good thing that happened to me, Klaus.

"Hello, what are you doing out here all alone?" A voice asked curiously. I spun around looking at some blue eyed guy with black hair. He was cute,"Oh just running away from the supernatural beings." I sarcastically answered.

"Oh well I'm one of them then." He said smirking. And then ran at me, I was pissed of course, I held up my hand and yelled," WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU VAMPIRES!"

"You know what I am huh?" He said stopping and walking around me watching every move I made. I nodded and looked at him curiously.

"What's your name?" I  asked. "And wouldn't you like to know." He said smirking. I growled at him pretty much. "Damon Salvatore is my name sweetheart." He said then stopping.

"Your a feisty one? Ummm?" He asked, then asking questioningly what my name is. "Alice Night." I responded."Well I need someone like you by my side." He said laughing and I went wide eyed. He charged at me getting you in a head lock, he then bit into his wrist and shoved it into my mouth.

All I could taste was his metallic gross blood pouring down my throat. "HELP ME!!!" I hopelessly got out.

Until I saw him. Klaus...

"Why don't you put down the girl, Damon." Klaus said. "And why would I do that?" Damon responded smirking."She's feisty I like it, she's Elena Gilbert's best friend, whose dating my idiotic brother. Perfect way to get back at him!" He spat. I was shaking now in fear I've never been more afraid in my  life.

"If you don't put her down I will assure you a life full of misery lad." Klaus said. "Why should I be afraid of you?" Damon scoffed.

"I'm one of the original vampires, that's why you should be afraid. Nothing can kill me, but I can kill you easily right now." Klaus scoffed back.

"Well the thing is I don't care

"Well the thing is I don't care." He spat, until all I saw was darkness.

Klaus's POV

Damon snapped her neck, her lifeless body fell to the ground, as he ran off.. She's so peaceful just laying there dead, not moving. He took the one choice away from her. But I quickly picked her up and ran to the boarding house, I kissed her forhead and laid her in front of the front door and knocked on the door slightly. And ran off.

Elenas POV

I feel so bad that I did that to Alice, Stefan keeps telling me it's ok, but it's not. I hurt her, we haven't done that to each other, we've been so honest with each other and now its changed.

I heard a knock at the door, I walked over and saw the horror I knew would happen.

Alice's POV