Elijah

Alice's POV

I'm still in this form. My wolf. I don't understand why I can't change back, I'm a hybrid right? Can't I control when I change? I'm just laying here licking at my paws that were still slightly sore.

To find hear Klaus yelling into his weird device, which I remembered as a phone. When I'm in this form, it's as if I don't remember who I am, and where I am, and who I know when I'm a human.

You are truly a animal, you act like one of course, but the only thing that sucks is the hunger. I'm a vampire as well, so the bloodlust is very strong and all I can hear around me is tapping. The beating of different animals hearts.

I'm just laying here, looking down. But I started to whimper. I was afraid of what was to come, I was or I am The Night Walker, maybe this was my punishment.

Maybe I was cursed to stay this way. I was becoming to grow angrier and angrier at my self. Why was this happening to me? Why couldn't my life just be normal? I wonder what my life would be like without meeting Klaus...

I started to sniff around smelling for anything big enough to end or slow my never ending hunger. I finally smell something. I slightly get up, in a crouching position, sniffing and moving my sore paws.

My eyes changed to my hybrid color, gold and red. I could smell the blood pumping from this animal, I started to run toward my smell.

Until I finally got to it, it was a young girl maybe 17, her blood smelled sweet, which made my bloodlust increase. Making my instinct stronger, I started to stalk her. Watching this girls every move, when she moved I moved with her.

She hummed plucking a purple flower, a lullaby I used to know when I was a young kid. But the thing was I only knew that song, my foster parents said that was my parents song.

I immediately grew suspicious. I couldn't kill this girl just yet. I playfully walked up to her, she of course was startled.

If you saw a huge black wolf with blue eyes come up to you, how would you react?

But she grew fascinated by me, I could sense her curiosity. I rubbed up against her, smelling her blood and scent. She smelled like wolf... I continued smelling and licking her palms, tasting her figuring out who she was.

"Hello sweetheart. Why are you turned, during daylight?" She asked me with complete kindness. I whimpered remembering my doom, how I couldn't turn back.

I looked into her eyes, as she studied me. I tried to talk to her though my mind, but I didn't know if this could work only other wolves could pick up the communication.

'I'm a hybrid, and I seem like I'm in a struggle, I can't turn back.' She flew back startled by me. She started to shake, she feared me. I coward back next to a tree shaking as well.

She understood me. She was a wolf. Same as me.

"You're a hybrid. You are a monster go back to where you came from." She snarled. I whimpered still hurt by this wolfs words. She didn't even know me.

But I started to snarl and growl, feeling my instincts kick in, my hunger is starting to grow. She made me upset, but when I'm upset I get angry, as finally my blue eyes turned yellow.

 She made me upset, but when I'm upset I get angry, as finally my blue eyes turned yellow