Who is Alice Night?

Alice's POV

I finally am awake. But I feel like I'm in a very comfortable bed, more comfortable then I've ever felt. It literally felt like clouds! I flutter my eyes open, to see I'm in a totally different outfit then I was before... Well I have been wearing the same outfits every day and it makes me feel gross.

I'm in a white silky gown. With only a black lace thong on....

I'm in a huge room like huge! I look to my right to see the night stand next to the huge king sized bed. A letter and water was sitting there for me:)

Alice,

I'm sorry love I'm not sitting next to you right now, you wouldn't be reading this if I wasn't there. Just look around my new home, you'll find me.

Sincerely,
Klaus

I of course scoff at the note, and decide to look around this room I was sleeping in, it wasn't my taste more older and antiquish, it was quite depressing. But gorgeous at the same time, everything white and the furniture is all a dark brown.

There was a dresser, with a mirror. And I saw my reflection.. I was confused and terrified, one eye was my regular blue color but then I saw the red eye. I saw the color circulating throughout my eye. I knew what it was.

But I shook it off, I can't worry as much as I already do. I open one of the drawers, too see gorgeous blouses, and tight jeans, and I opened another to find lingerie and regular thongs and bras and socks.I smirked at what Klaus left for me.

I went to the last drawer to find, my leather jacket and that's all.

I threw off my silky gown, and ripped off my lace thong off, and decided to grab regular black thong and white bra, and went to the blouses to find a silky long white Lacey shirt, dipped down in the front and was lace all in the back. I slide it on, and went to the jeans, to grab tight leather jeans that hugged my muscular legs perfectly.

I then grabbed my black pumps, and my leather jacket. I looked back at the mirror to braid my hair quickly, and I slowly started to walk to the door.

I twisted the door handle to hear it click as it swung open, with no one to be outside of it. I look both ways to see a huge house! But I decided to not get to taken away but it... I walk down the stair case, as my heels clicked every time I stepped.

I walked into the kitchen to see the one and only Klaus.

"I found you." I smiled walking to him slowly. He looked at me and smirked.

 He looked at me and smirked

"And I'm glad you did, love." He responded emphasizing the love. I smiled looking down then biting my lip.

"Don't do that." He stated,"Do what?" I smirked.

"I will bite that lip for you, if you do it again." He said with complete lust under his breath.

"What if I want you too?" I said then biting my lip again.