Blood

Alice's POV

I couldn't believe that Klaus and I actually made love, I mean we have before, just this meant more to me. He is the happiness of my life, he's makes me upset but he always clouds that with his magnificent ways of making me happy, meaning me smile. I'm standing here looking at my self in the mirror.

I don't see horror, evil, darkness. I see my true self, and that's how I always wanted to be with the love of my life. I couldn't stand ever seeing Klaus leaving me, or even maybe worse. If he was gone, I wouldn't be able to live he is my other half. All in all I can't live without being whole.

"Alice! Dinner is ready!" Klaus yelled. I smiled to my self, and walked down stairs in my blue tight dress, I don't know how long till I won't be able to wear these so better start now, with my hair curled and sandals.

I walked to the table, to find 3 unfamiliar faces. And a face exactly like my old one.

I gasped, grabbing onto the table chairs, as it snapped my eyes went wide staring at the human?

Klaus walked toward me with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Who is that Nik?" I demanded. He looked at the girl,"Her name is Camille."

"Why is she here? Who are these other people, witches?" I growled.

"Alice calm down, sit down." Klaus demanded, where everyone heard, naming me utterly embarrassed. But I obeyed sitting down awkwardly.

"Well good evening my guests, would everyone like to introduce themselves for the lady?" He asked gesturing to me. I growled lowly, he didn't call me his lady...

My face stood up,"Hi Alice, my name is Camille, for short Cami. I'm a bar tender and advance in psychology. I'm 28 years old, and  it is very lovely to meet you." She smiled, I hated her already. She had my face, how am I supposed to be friends with my own face?!

I scoffed,"I wouldn't say the same." She kinda seemed shocked by my response but gently sat down. I can already tell she is way different than I ever was.

"I'm Kol, your boy toys younger brother. I used to be the bad ass original but wanted alittle change." He smiled, I smiled back.

"He isn't mine, he never was." I stated. He was cute.

"I'm Finn, the eldest brother of the Mikaelson's. That is all I wish to say." The man said to me, I half smiled.

"Now let's begin our dinner." Klaus stated.

Our chefs brought out all different types of foods, as I just stared at my own face.

I could smell her blood, it smelled bitter not even sweet like I hoped. I just glared at her, my nails diving into my palms. I didn't want her here, and what really didn't make any sense was why was she here in the first place.

I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up angrily knocking back my chair growling at the girl, and walked away. Probably leaving a few drops of blood on the table.

I walked into my room, and started grabbing  chairs and tables and throwing them against the walls. I could feel my wolf clawing out, it wanted out.

I started growling and starling. Until I faced the mirror staring at my complexion. I looked not my self, like the dinner before. God I'm starting to get pregnant emotions.

"Alice?" I heard Elijah say.

"Don't.talk." I grunted. He walked up to me slowly, grabbing onto my shoulders making me look at him in he mirror his head leaning on my shoulder as well.