-2- New Love New Trouble

" You can't enter the room without ur tickets, it's the rules of the cinema." Said a mysterious voice on the other line.

But huh what did he mean? Oh crap, I looked around and noticed that Kevin had forgotten his tickets inside. What can I do? Omg. I ran and I asked the security if I can go outside to give Kevin his ticket but they refused.

"Kevin, talk to me" I whispered on the phone

" I'm so sorry baby, I forgot my tickets with you, I just noticed and now the security won't let me enter the room" Kevin told me in a mocking voice.

"Nice show, but we won't let you enter the cinema" Said the security on the background

"I wasn't even talking to you or neither i was doing the show" Shouted my love Kevin. "So babe" he said" I will see you at the end of the movie, I'm so sorry"

"It's ok babe love you so much can't wait till the end of the movie" i replied in a flirty but worried voice.

I told James and Mabelle about what happened with Kevin but oh i guess they weren't even listening they were watching so passionately the film. I started chatting with Kevin on iMessage because I was so worried. What If Kevin saw a new Girl and loved her more than me? No No. Emily, don't be an idiot! Kevin loves you. I told myself, i know i'm overreacting.

Then i just noticed a piece of art next to me. A guy. He was so hot. But not hotter than Kevin. He had long brown hair and blue/green eyes (the colors often switched, it's a magic trick). His mouth is a masterpiece. His girlfriend must be lucky she got to kiss these pretty lips often. Emily! Focus on the film not on the guy plus ur dating Kevin.

But No i can't. I'm just focusing on him instead of the film. Suddenly he noticed my fixed eyes on him and i turned red. He came towards me and asked me "Are you a fan?"

"Er- no no, i'm just .." I said but he interrupted me saying.

"You are in love with me yes?"

"No i.."

"Are you dating?"

"Er-um- no" Omg what did i just do. Why did i told him no? WHY??????

"Oh that's great"

He leaned towards me then he pulled back , I thought he was gonna leave but instead he approached and sat next to me .

HOLY SHIT why did i get into this mess ? I hope Kevin will have no clue about what is happening right now.

Then, the guys asked me my name I whispered "Emily" Then he told me "Nice to meet you Em, I'm gonna call you Em, ok? Ok. I'm Ricky Azzi, I don't have a girlfriend"

What are you doing guy i don't want you - but at the same moment yes. He's hot, like a lot. Then he came towards me and took me away. What am I doing ? I don't know .

I informed Mabelle that I'm leaving but she didn't even minded me so when I turned my attention back to Ricky he grabbed me and placed his mouth on mine he and he didn't let go of me I liked the feeling I felt for his charm so I started kissing him back ....

My hands are now in his smooth hair. And his hands are on my body. He started grabbing me harder. But finally i realized i was dating, so i pushed him away brusquely.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed

"Nothing." He simply replied

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOTHING YOU JUST FRENCH KISSED ME IN PUBLIC AND.."

"And what? You told me ur not dating and i ain't neither so why can't we become more than friends?"

"Oh but i'm .. I'm .. Er... I'm..."

"I know you want me"

"No. Bye"

I went away. I'm so angry right now. How the heck could he kiss me? I hope Kevin will have no clue about this. But what if he finds out? OMG! What would he think of me? Why did I just do that? WHY? WHY DID RICKY CAME INTO MY LIFE?

Stop emily, Kevin is outside. He will never know and Mabelle & James are focusing on the film. Thanks God.

I re-sat next to Mabelle and i was paralyzed. I need to say that he gives me butterflies. His smooth long hair, his big lips... He's such a good kisser... Omg i should stop thinking about him and watch the movie.

Oh wait. I don't understand anything i haven't watched anything because of that stupid guy.

Then he came again and he told me:

"Girl, just say it"

What? What do i need to say? Omg he's giving me butterflies i can't talk.

"Say what?" I said while freezing stupidly next to him

"Just say that you want me just say that you liked kissing me. I know every girl wants me and it's an opportunity for you.I promise , you will have amazing night"

"WHAT?" I slapped him and sat back in my seat

QUESTION: DO YOU THINK RICKY AND EMILY WILL MAKE A CUTE COUPLE? COMMENT YES OR NO
Remember,, share, vote and comment <3