-4- Who is Ricky Azzi?

We arrived to Dip n Dip with Kevin's new friend "Ricky". Gosh I hate him so much. I know he wanna tell Kevin about that long ass kiss.

Sitting on the chair Ricky's eyes were fixed on me. Please don't start Ricky. His eyes were so charming.

Oh what did i just told myself?

Mabelle's eyes were fixed on Ricky. She will not give up. She knows that Ricky's face is familiar. Then James saw Mabelle and whispered in her ear. "Baby? Is there anything wrong with that guy? Why are you looking at him like that?" Then she approached her lips to his ear and also whispered in a shaking voice. "This guys seems so familiar too me. I know he had done something awful to me but i forgot."

Then Mister Ricky saw Mabelle's eyes. He immediately recognized her. He immediately remembered what he had done to her so he laughed a bit.

Mabelle focused a lot. She thought. "I remember his long hair his sweet lips. But i don't remember who he was to me" she whispered to me.

"WHAT?" I whispered back "DO YOU KNOW RICKY AZZI BEFORE?"

"I don't remember"

"What's happening girls?" Asked us Kevin.

"Umm nothing, we were just discussing about what we were gonna order" i told him.

"Are you sure beauties?" Said Ricky.

Beauties? Thanks. But i don't wanna hear this word from Ricky Azzi.

"Yes yes" i told him proudly and in a mocking voice.

"OH MY GOD" shouted Mabelle.

The whole squad jumped and asked Mabelle (I jumped too ;) ) "What's wrong Mabelle?"

"Nothing nothing" said Mabelle. She was about to cry. "I just need to go to the toilet. Chill it's something for girls" she added. Now she is really about to cry. "Emily please come with me"

"Sure" i replied with a strong voice.

So we arrived to the toilets and she started crying. Mabelle what's wrong? Nothing was her usual answer. Mabelle what do you mean by nothing? Please tell me. No answers.

She started laughing through her tears

"Please Mabelle can you talk to me now?" I asked

"Emily. I can't believe. Why won't he leave my life. Why?" She said while crying her eyes out

"Who?"

"Ricky Azzi"

WHAT THE FREACKING HELL.

"What he had done to you?"

"Something so so horrible"

"Can you tell me more?" I asked curiously

"Okay so he was my boyfriend 3 years ago. When we first met it was at the cinema. He didn't even asked me if I had a boyfriend or not he just grabbed me and kissed me. I was dating some french guy, and he was in France. When he kissed me I don't know why I kissed him back I just did. Then he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him and I agreed I was a freaking idiot, I was so captivated by Ricky I don't know why. We went out together often but most of the time we were kissing. Then he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him and I told him that I'll think about it. The next week my boyfriend came back from France. So my boyfriend took me on a date at the cinema but guess what ? Ricky was there. Then my french boyfriend kissed me and Ricky was watching us. He got angry because I haven't told him that I was dating someone. Ricky wanted us to break up, he brung a pack of condom, he hold it in his hand then he stood next to me and my boyfriend and he said loudly : Mabelle I found some condom we can fuck just like we did last night." she said

Mabelle stopped her story because she took a break to cry.

She stopped crying and she continued "My boyfriend was so angry when he heard what Ricky said, so he immediately broke up with me. And started fighting Ricky. I helped Ricky out and not my boyfriend, and when my french boyfriend left. Ricky and I started kissing. We dated for a week we had amazing nights you know what I mean. Then there was that night when he brung another girl and ..."

She started crying again so i hugged her to comfort her. When did all of that happen? Oh my God!

"I'm sorry but this story just holds too many memories. So he cheated on me with that girl who had blonde hair and black eyes. And he lied about it he said that he didn't cheat on me. And one day he kissed me in front of her I slapped him and told him that he's a big player and that I'm done with him. And just like that he let me go."

Remember,, share, vote and comment <3