-12- Reaction

MABELLE'S POV

So After spending an hour with Kevin, talking about his ex relationship with Emily. I returned back home to tell her everything.

I knocked on the door several times before she appeared like shit. She was still depressed. I told her to smile because what I'm gonna tell her is gonna make her day as well.

"Kevin isn't mad at you at all" I said

"What? I didn't hear what you had said" added Emily

"Are you sure you haven't heard what I said or you just DON'T WANT to hear? Emily I promise it's something Sweet." I said while making the funny face that she likes.

"Mhm ok. But why did he left me If he's not mad at me?"

"See? You heard what I said." I yelled

We laughed together a bit. Her tears disappeared.

"He left you for your own good. He has heard of that stalker. He said that he will always get what he wants. Ricky won't leave you until he hurts you" I acclaimed

"I know that but what do you mean?" She replied

"EMILY OMG. Kevin Utterson said He left Emily Trainor for her own good, because Ricky Fucking Azzi wants Emily Trainor. Kevin Utterson still loves Emily Trainor and He isn't mad at her at all. Kevin Utterson left Emily Trainor just so Ricky Azzi will have what he wants and when he leaves you, Kevin will return back to Emily Trainor's side and they will be a couple Again."

"He really said that?" She shouted from happiness. "He still loves me?"

"Yes yes. And he also said that if you want to date Ricky it's ok but I say DON'T DATE HIM FOR GOD'S SAKE."

"Mhm but I think he left me. I didn't see him today" she said Happily.

"Thanks God. We'll just wait some few days just to he sure that he isn't stalking you anymore." I said. "Lemme add that he also said that if Ricky Azzi hurts you can just call him." I added

"IM GONNA CALL HIM NOW I'M GONNA EXPLODE FROM HAPPINESS THANKS GOD HE ISN'T MAD AT ME" She said as she was jumping.

EMILY TRAINOR'S POV

I'm so happy now. I'm happy again. Yas. He isn't mad at me.

HE ISN'T MAD AT ME

I grabbed my phone to call him.

"HELLO KEVIN"

"Emily? Why are you calling me?"

"I'M JUST CALLING YOU TO TELL YOU THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO ME."

"Did you saw Ricky Azzi today?"

"Nop. But why you seem depressed?"

"Nothing nothing I'm just busy."

"Oh Okay Kev."

"Bye Em. I hope he will get rid of you fast."

"Thank You Kev. Bye."

AAAAAAAAA. Me and Mabelle screamed as much as we can. YAS HE ISN'T MAD AT ME.

Toc toc

Someone is knocking on the door. I don't wanna open we're celebrating now. But it's not cool to not open maybe it's Kevin maybe it's one of my friends?

I ran to open the door

Speaking of the devil and he shall appear.

We thought Ricky had forgotten about me. But he's back. He's the one behind the door.

"Hi Emily." He said

I'm blushing, my face is now red. He's giving me butterflies today. He's wearing a black/blue coat whatever with a black sweatshirt under it and black pants. His hair is messy today it's stunning.

He came and kissed my cheek. I became more red but oh he made a progress; he hasn't kissed my lips this time.

"EMILY WHO IS THAT?" Mabelle screamed from the kitchen.

"OH IT'S ER .. UM IT'S ER..." I SHOUTED

"I'M WAITING EM." Screamed.

"Have you forgotten my name Queen?" Whispered Ricky.

"OH IT'S RICKY MAB." I shouted

"I thought you forgot my name. You should not forget it. I'm too special for your future. By the way why are you paralyzed?"

"Something special? Really? Queen? Really? We aren't even dating." I told him

"Not yet Emily." He said in a flirty voice

"Mhm"

"Oh. You seem to have forgotten your promise to me. Well I should tell Kevin about that one night."

Heh. Ricky is playing the innocent. It's not like he doesn't know that Kevin left me.

"Don't play the innocent Ricky."

"I ain't"

"He knows everything because of the 'bed selfie' you sent to him. He left me. He thought we were making love."

"He left you?"

"Yup as I said."

"He left you For real now?"

"Um yes?"

"Finally. You are mine" he Yelled.

Remember,, share, vote and comment <3