-29- What A Happy Ending.

Last chapter of this story so enjoy as much as you can baes :pp

[Unedited Chapter]

Emily's POV:

I ran into Mabelle and Ricky's room forgetting that I'm wearing my favorite heels on cause it makes me feel strong.

Yes I'm quoting Meghan Trainor.

I opened their room's door and shouted.

"Surprise"

They were still asleep. What? It's 10:30 am people.

I took a step in and shouted again.

"Surprise"

Nobody even took his time to answer because they were still asleep. Those lazy idle asses.

I took two steps and shouted louder.

"Surprise bitches it's your friend Emily."

Ricky blenched. Mabelle was still submerged in her sleep.

"Oh my God you scared the fuck out of me Emily." Said Ricky.

"Ha! You should get used to. I wake up early." I winked.

"I love you baby girl. You are beautiful today."

"Thank you Sexy Beast." I kissed his cheek as I noticed that it went Red. "Ricky" I laughed. "You are blushing." I laughed harder.

"Ugh Emily. Stupid cheeks stop going red." He slapped his own cheeks. "Emily..."

"Order sir." I made my cute cat face. Lol I don't know why I did it.

"Will you accept being my girlfriend?" He took my hand and kissed it.

"The third time is fix." I laughed.

"Answer my question please."

"Is this even a question?" He laughed, got up and crashed his lips into mine and I couldn't resist pushing him back down his bed and laying on his body. Gosh his kiss never felt so damn good before.

"You. Are. Too. Hot. To. Exist." I said between each kiss.

Then we stopped at the sound of Mabelle waking up.

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS." She shouted.

"What? How do you? Were you awake?" I asked confused.

"Don't worry Em I listened to the whole conversation and I, for sure, watched your make out session." She smirked then winked as I took Ricky's pillow from under his head and throw it on her.

"You are officially my girlfriend now." Ricky whispered, his lips still near mine.

"I know boyfriend." Gosh it feels good to name him boyfriend now. He's all mine I can't believe. Finally the moment I was waiting for since I saw him the first time in the cinema. "I love you."

"I love you too." He whispered as he put his lips on mine again. We kissed passionately, slowly as I noticed his tongue exploring my mouth. It touched every one of my teeth.