Epilogue

[Unedited]

Emily's POV:

*a year later*

Today is my day.

My wedding.

Wearing my fave white heels, I wore my huge white dress that had flowers on, with the help of my gurls for sure!

Katy and Mabelle helped me to fix it and make it look perfect on me as on the Model - wearing this dress - we saw on the Victoria Secret commercial.

We didn't even bother to get a makeup artist because it seems like Katy is a pro with makeup!

Black eye shadow, black small eyeliner, red lipstick, she put them perfectly.

"Honestly Katy you should be a makeup artist, because wow!" Said Mabelle.

"Nah I got a better idea bae, I'm gonna launch my own makeup cosmetic and, I've already got well with the boss of a very big popular company." She smirked. "Not gonna tell you more." She winked.

"Wow these are such good news on an amazing day Kat!" I told her as I pinched her cheek. "Good luck."

"Thank you Em, but let's just not change the subject. Today's about you." Pointed Katy.

My gurls made me feel beautiful and classy. Now it's time for the hairstylist to come.

My mascara is so good. I never felt so beautiful.

I grabbed my phone and texted Ricky.

________________________
iMessage:
Emily Trainor: Hii soon-to-be husband!
Emily Trainor: Send me a selfie! I miss your face.
_____________________

The hairstylist arrived. I wanted to dye my black hair into light brown just to change. I tried it once it suited me well.

"Hello Emily. Congratulations on your wedding today." Said the hairstylist.

"Thank you." I answered with a quick hug.

He played with my hair for around 20 minutes until he finished.

Light brown curly hair. Perfect.

I swear to God I've never felt so damn beautiful. Thank you God for being with me and empowering me.

"Sis Oh My God your hair is bomb." Spoke Mabelle. Katy noticed my hair and starred at it for a while, amazed, then she said.

"Yeah Mabelle is right. I'm in love! I should try this color next."

Mabelle was wearing a light blue short dress with sparkles and high blue heels, with dark blue eye shadow, no eyeliner but a very red lipstick. How beautiful.

Katy was wearing a mint green short dress, mint green short heels and she died her hair blonde for my wedding day. How lovely she is. Her makeup was PER-FECT! Light pink lipstick, a bit of black eye shadow...

[...]

I grabbed my phone again to check if Ricky sent a selfie.

______________________
iMessage:
MyLove: Are you ready baby?
MyLove: and this is a picture

Emily Trainor: Oh My actual fucking Gosh!!!! Hot hot hot😍😍 I'm burning!Emily Trainor: I can't wait to kiss those sweet pinkie lips

Emily Trainor: I can't wait to kiss those sweet pinkie lips.
MyLove: Aww babe see u soon ;) xxx
_________________________

The limousine Ricky ordered just arrived. The driver told me, Katy and Mabelle to get in the car.

They helped me to enter the car since my dress is huge as hell.

;)

Arrived at the church where our wreath presentation is, we saw all of our friends and family standing at the inside.

Ricky arrived

He looks hotter in real life tho. Oh My Gosh. I can't resist. Should I jump on him or not?

Wait no I'm wearing a really huge dress I can't run.

"Hello partner." Flirted Ricky.

"Hi." I blushed

"Are you ready to walk in?" He gave me his hand.

"Sure." I catch his hand.

The bell started ringing. It was our time to walk in.

Hand in hand we walked in and the crowd cheered and welcomed us by throwing roses and rice.

It's a traditional in the middle east to throw rice tho.

The priest started his speech and I was falling in Ricky's eyes.

It's time....

"Will you Emily Trainor, take Ricky Azzi as your whole life partner? Will you stand by him through sick and bad moments and every single second?" The priest said as he glared at me.

"Yes." I answered shyly.

"Will you Ricky Azzi, take Emily Trainor as your whole life partner? Will you stand by him through sick and bad moments and every single second?" The priest glared at Ricky.

"Yes sir." He said.

"I officially name y'all wife and husband. Now you may kiss-"

Ricky didn't let the priest finish his sentence as he grabbed my head down and crashed his lips into mine giving me butterflies all over my body. Honestly I don't want this day to end.

The day I married Ricky Azzi.

A/N: How emotional this epilogue is.
The day Emily And Ricky got Married
Thoughts?? Ok I know it's really bas but whateves I don't care.
By the way the story has officially ended now xx
And I'm working on a new fanfiction coming out soon ;)