-17- Good Morning, Bad News

As I finished talking with that prick, he left my house and took all his dirty laundry and clothes with him. Ew he was naked last night. Still can't believe it. But to mention,, I have a little crush on him. I SAID A LITTLE. Fortunately  I didn't see him naked. I took my phone to check my notifications as I saw a hundreds of messages from My best friend Mabelle.

____________________________
Whatsapp
Bestie Mabz

-Good morning bae
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-OMG
-EMILY
-I'M SERIOUS
-SHOCKING NEWS
-WTF
-WTF
-WTF
-WTF
-WTF
-OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT
-EMILY
-EMILY
-HE GOT OVER YOU
-OVER
-I AM SERIOUS
-YOU SHOULD WAKE UP
- EMILY TRAINOR
-WAKE UP
-YOUR EX
-I CAN'T BELIEVE

Missed call at 9:05pm
Missed call at 9:06pm
Missed call at 9:07pm
Missed call at 9:08pm

-Emily
-I'm serious
-You should wake up
-Shocking news
-Bad News
______________________________

Omg what did Kevin do? Should I ignore her? No. For sure.

I hold my phone and called her. After nearly 3 rings I finally hear a voice.

"Hello?" I heard her saying.
"From the other side. Okay I'm lame. Morning Mabelle." I answered
"I'm serious Em. There's bad news."
"What's wrong Oh my Goodness. You are scaring me."
"Kevin..."
"My ex..."
"He said he wanted a break from your relationship right?"
"Yes he did,, why?"
"That break didn't last longer than I thought."
"What do you mean?"
"Well go check his facebook account."
"What's wrong with his facebook account?"
"He got tagged in a post. He's cheating on you."
"Uh? What? We broke up so it's not cheating but whateves, Kevin said he will get back to me when Ricky will get his ass off me. Or when Ricky, himself,will get bored of me as most players do."
"I'm coming.. Now check his facebook account."

She declined. What's wrong with Kevin's facebook account? What does Mabelle means by saying "He cheated on you?" What if he really cheated on me? But as I mentioned We broke up, it's not called "cheating" anymore.

I'm shaking.

I opened my Facebook account and searched for his to check that post he was tagged in. As I opened his profile I saw he changed his profile picture. His old one was a picture of us together. It's ok I'm not mad.

Scrolling down..........

But oh my God look at this post

________________________________
👤Katy Hadid feeling excited 😆 meeting Kevin Utterson - with Kevin Utterson.

After nearly 1 week of us. We're Finally getting to see each other 😍 Internet Boyfriend and Internet Girlfriend meeting,, how cute and nice it's gonna be. Can't wait to taste his lips.

101 likes 56 comments 1 share
________________________________

What? 1 week of us? Internet boyfriend? Nice? Taste his lips? Kevin Utterson? MY ex? MY love? THE love of my life?

Katy Hadid? That name,, saw it somewhere. Can't remember. Where? Oh

YAS

Katy Hadid was that slutty girl in my dream. And me wanting her away Ricky is like Me wanting Ricky to be mine. That explains itself. The dream is a message. Oh and I saw her sending a smirk to Kevin too.

What a dream. Dat coded message.

Tock tock tock! Mabelle Arrived. I was still shocked.

"Hi Em. I know you are shocked and all and I'm here to comfort you. So how was last night?" She said

"I'm doing worse than Kevin's doing. Last night ur ex Ricky slept with me. But no dirty things. And I had a dream and today it came true."

Mabelle is surprised

"What? Explain......." She suggested

"Ok so I think he will never leave my ass until he hurts me for real or I don't know if he loves me but whateves. He slept with me last night."

"What a shame. What a player. Emily You should not give him a chance to be close to you. You should refuse him in YOUR house. Don't let him introduce himself anymore."

"It's stronger than me."

"And you mentioned a dream before? Tell me more about it...."

"Oh yes, I dreamt that Kevin and Ricky were good friends,, they didn't know me but we were at the beach. Suddenly a girl with big boobs and a very huge ass appeared and And started acting like a slut around Ricky. I pushed her away from him by telling her he's my boyfriend. But in the dream he didn't even know me. Then she walked away as she smirked at Kevin. And Dat girl's name was Katy Hadid, and Kevin's 'Internet Gilfriend' has the same name. How surprising."

Silence dominated my beautiful lil house. Mabelle was shocked. My dream was a coded message. We went to the living room and sat then we drank our mocha. We love mocha. Our addiction. And then we talked more about the topic.

"And they're going today to McDonalds at 3pm here in the city. Or more like,, Katy is coming to the city." Mabelle said

"So prepare yourself we're gonna become little spies tonight."

"Spies?"

"Yes, we are gonna spy on them. I need informations. If he kisses her it means that he's getting his revenge."

"Yeah, The revange is a dish best served cold. But yours is gonna be colder."

I laughed a bit. To be honest, that quote is good.

It was still 10 pm ... 5 hours to come.

Remember,, share, vote and comment <3
Next chap coming Wednesday <3