-8- What's happening?

"Emily you told me you are gonna text him why did you call him?" Said Mabelle while I was TALKING.

"SHHH MABELLE" i told her

"Hello? I'm gonna hang up?" Said Kevin

"KEVIN KEVIN" i replied

"Oh. That's you. I'm glad you are happy in this break. I'm glad that you are laughing at me." Said Kevin in a miserable voice.

"What the hell? I ain't happy. I cried the whole night. How can I be happy if I'm far away from you?"

"Well, as I've heard you were laughing."

"Who told you that?"

"Your kissing body"

"Who the fuck is he?"

"Don't play the innocent Emily. You know who he is"

"Ricky fucking Azzi? No way. I hate him so much. Baby, he's the cause of what's happening between us. It's his game. Don't let him win please."

"Okay Emily. I'm coming. Are you home?"

"YAS YAS"

"Okay Bye see u"

"BYE"

I hand up and started fangirling. Mabelle asked me why am i Shouting? I told her that Kevin's coming here. I'M SOOO HAPPY NOWWW.

"I just hope 2 things Mabelle" I said

"What are these 2 things love?" She replied

" 1- that he'll forget about what happened with Ricky-"

"And??"

"2- THAT RICKY AZZI WILL NOT BE HERE TO RUIN EVERYTHING AS ALWAYS"

"I hope your wishes will come true baby." Added Mabelle

As soon as Kevin arrived and parked his car, we screamed. But none of my wishes came true. That animal Ricky Azzi was on my door. Kevin saw Ricky. Ricky saw Kevin. He asked him "What are you doing here? You are really a creepy stalker." But he answered quietly "Oh Emily just invited me to come. We were laughing so hard. That mini-party just ended now. I was about to go but I forgot my Car keys inside."

As soon as I heard those lies I opened the door like someone who had heard an explosion and shouted "IT'S NOT TRUE" They both jumped. Oups I scared them.

Kevin asked me : "if it's not true then what the hell is he doing here?"

I answered : "Don't you know that he's a creepy stalker? He ruins everyone's relationships ."

"Gosh it's your national anthem now" replied Ricky.

"Why are you always stalking Emily?" Asked Kevin.

That was a smart question that Ricky couldn't answer. Great Job Kevin. Then, he added:

"Emily, I think your kissing buddy have forgotten his car keys inside."

"For God's sake he isn't my kissing buddy. And by the way he never entered my house how could he forget his keys there" I answered

"Oh Ricky, you are so good at telling lies. You are so good at ruining everyone's life."

Mabelle was hearing everything. She was so proud of what's happening. She wanted to record what Kevin said about Ricky but she was too late. It could have been a perfect ringtone.

"So mister Ricky? No answers?" Asked Kevin

"As you can see." He added

"Umm I think you mean as you can hear*" corrected Mabelle.

We laughed at him. Then he walked away slowly. Finally he's leaving my life. Thanks God. Thanks Kevin. Thanks Mabelle.

But Kevin was still angry about what happened. He hasn't forgiven it yet.

"So Kevin, did I convince you now that he's an asshole? A creepy stalker?" I said proudly

"Yes. But i'm not ready to forgive you. We're still on a break. That kiss won't get out of my mind." He said with a wet air

"Kevin but..."

He interrupted me.

"But nothing. He maybe left now. But he will come back. He will never give up. He will get what he wants. It's 'his game'. If he saw us together again, it would become more fun for him." Well I need to say this is smart. "Well now, excuse me, I need to go" he said

"But Kevin, I need you in my life please stay. No please don't go away." I replied

"We need to be sure that he left forever and that he isn't in love with you anymore. And i still need to clear up my head about your kiss with him."

Ugh f*ck that kiss.

He walked away. And left me once again with Mabelle. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. And my night became worse and worse.

It's now 12:00 am. I need to sleep. I'm so tired it was a very bad day. I opened my window because the weather was warm. And i felt asleep ...........

RICKY AZZI'S POV

Maybe he asked me unanswerable questions. But i'm gonna take my revenge. I'm gonna enter Emily's house at midnight.

Arrived there it was 1:30 am. I went to the back of the house until I saw her room's window wide open. What a surprise!!!! I'm lucky. I entered the house....

Remember,, share, vote and comment <3