-24- Oh what a surprise

This chapter is unedited so please excuse my grammatical/orthography mistakes and excuse me if my english is too bad to be read.

Emily's POV:

I should move on .. Kevin cut our relationship because I was being such a bitch with him. First I kissed a total stranger when he was stuck outside the cinema, Second I haven't respected him; he was sad in the break and I was with Ricky, Third I let Ricky sleep with me in my bed NAKED. Gosh I'm glad he didn't fuck me tho.

Now that me and Kevin are over, I should try the single life. They say it's cool. I should get over him.

Suddenly my phone beeped. It was Mabelle

(Left Mabelle; Right Emily)
________________________________
Bestie Mabz

Are you fine? Why did you
And Kevin left early?
By the way Katy is really
Such a sweetheart.

Yep I'm fine Kevin just broke
Up with me, and he meant
It now

What do you mean? Why
Did he broke up with you?

He knew that Ricky had spent
So many nights with me

Another mistake of yours
But you know
You did the right thing
If you haven't told him now,
He would have known after
And the consequences would
Have been worse.

I know; I guess we are over
For realz now :'(

Em, you should move on. Wait
I'm coming because I hate chatting
On whatsapp. See you in 5
Minutes !! Bye

Bye

________________________________

Oh now we are good friend with Katy, she's such a sweetheart. As Mabelle said. She just had a dark past;;

I heard something breaking. I hear the sound of glasses breaking too.

Mabelle took a long time to arrive, I don't know why. But after exactly 3 minutes after the sound of the glasses breaking I heard the ambulance coming as he stopped few steps away my house.

I guess something happened.

I got out to see what happened and GodDamnIt. I saw Mabelle's car upside down. And another car too.

She just got into a car crash. Oh My God I'm so worried. I examined the place and I didn't saw Mabz. I asked one of the cops that were here.

"Sorry sir but What exactly happened?" I asked

"A blondie was driving calmly and carefully and suddenly a drunk guy - driving really fast - extracted her." He answered

"Oh My God who the hell gets drunk the afternoon? By the way where is the blondie now? Is she injured?" I asked. Gosh I'm so worried. Why are problems dropping on me like that? Why this period of life is getting harder and harder.

"No she's fine she just has blood all around her face. That's it. She's now taken to the hospital to rest for a few days. You know to repose. Nothing enormous or serious."

Gosh he reassured me.

"Thank you for your informations." I added

He just smiled at me.

I took my car and drove carefully to the hospital.

Before I entered the hospital, I called James. He took a while to answer.

"Hello?" He finally spoke.

"James I'm so sorry. I know you are busy and stuff but this is important."

"Oh Hi Emily! You are scaring me! What's happening?" He asked

"Mabelle is now at the hospital! She got into a car crash. I wanted to tell you to come."

"What the heck Oh My God I'm coming."

He literally took a few minutes to come. I was still waiting outside. Waiting for James. I wanted to enter the hospital with him. He's her boyfriend tho... And I was prt of nervous to enter the hospital alone too.

Then, he arrived. James McCurdy. He was wearing his work uniform. A white t-shirt a black jacket and black tight pants.

He took off his sunglasses and asked.

"Why aren't you inside?"

"I was waiting for you to arrive, so we could enter together." I replied

"Oh okay. Come on."

We were both in shock. We walked and James arm were on my shoulder caressing me. I guess he felt the pain inside of me. We didn't know were to go tho.

"Wait I'm gonna go ask the receptionist. Maybe she knows?" James added. "Hello."

"Oh Hi sir. What can I help you with?" Said the receptionist quietly.

"We are searching for Mabelle O'Brien."

"Ummm ..." Thought the receptionist.

"The blonde that got into a car crash a few minutes ago." I added

"Oh! Now you can't see her. Doctors are scanning her body just to make sure if any of her bones are broken... And .. If her members are still doing their job."

"Oh okay Thank you." Said both me and James.

"You will see her passing through the corridors. If you desire. You can follow the doctors while they are dragging her into her room."

"Thank you so much for your informations." Said James. "Okay Emily so we gotta wait here and while we are waiting you are gonna tell me
The story."

I told him what happened with Mabelle. He was so shocked.

"She doesn't deserves that at all." I agreed.

Finally we hear some footsteps and a sound of something rolling coming by. It was Mabelle. Sleeping, laying on the emergency bed. We followed the doctors as we entered the room they put Mabelle in.

And oh what a surprise!

A/N: What do you think is the surprise Emily is talking about?

Remember vote, comment and share <3