-26- Wanna Make Out?

Unedited chapter

Emily's POV:

"Ricky I need to go bye." I said quickly as I ran away.

"Why? Because I confessed my love for you? For the second time? " he groaned with puppy eyes.

I ignored him and walked back to Mabelle's bed. I caressed her bleeding cheek and asked her.

"How are you now? Are you feeling good?"

"Y-yes I am." She answered. "Can you ask the doctor how long Am I gonna stay here?"

"Sure!!" I answered.

But I noticed that the nurses and doctors left us in the room. Shouldn't one of them stay with us? Oh wait maybe James told them to go since he was making out with Mab. "Mabelle, I'm gonna search for the nurse." She nodded.

I walked out of the room as I saw the male nurse that was in Mabelle's Room. I asked. "Oh Hi again. Do you know how many nights Mabelle O'Brien is gonna spend here?"

"Yeah. She needs to rest a bit, so she will spend her night here and she can leave after." He answered.

"Oh okay thank you Bye." I waved at him.

[...]

"Mabelle, you are gonna spend only one night here. Do you want me to stay with you? You know... Ricky." I whispered.

"No it's okay I can handle,, anyways I won't talk to him, nor answer his questions, nor speak to him..." She answered

"Oh okay so bye sweetie, hope you will get better soon. Bye James." I waved at them as I left.

As soon as I left the hospital I saw the police that I talked to before.

He was sitting on his car, with a dark blue leather jacket and dark blue pants. I waved.

"Sorry for disturbing again but have you known who the drunk guy is and what happened to him?"

"Hello." He waved back. He is late. "I haven't heard a lot about him yet but I can tell you his name."

I nodded.

"Well, his name is Kevin Utterson. He got a serious injury in his leg. And he broke a bone in his hand. Doctors are trying to do their best."

Silence haunted.

Kevin Utterson was the guy who hit Mabelle with his car? Kevin Utterson is the guy who got drunk now? Kevin Utterson as know as my ex?

But how all this happened. Why would he get drunk now.

Also he broke several parts of his body.

I hope he's okay.

I know we had a lot of problems together recently but I have to respect him. He's a human like me and you duh.

"Where is he now?" I re-asked the policier?

"I think he is in the operation's room."

I returned back to the hospital on my way to Mabelle's room. I need to tell her who the drunk guy is.

As I walked into her room I saw her making out with James and Ricky ....

Is sitting on his bed.. Starring at them.. Innocently. Wow

"MABELLE" I shouted as I interrupted the contact of the two lovers .. And the stalker.

All of them suddenly blenched. Even Ricky. James started cleaning his red lips as he looked at the floor.

"Gross guys... Well anyway, you'll never believe what I just found out."

They all looked at me curious, then Mabelle spoke:

"What, tell us."

"I know who the drunk guy is, the one who hit you."

"WHO?" They all screamed.

"Kevin. Kevin fucking Utterson." I said with a sarcastic tone.

James and Mabelle looked very shocked. But Ricky didn't look surprised at all.

"Well, what do you expect from an asshole like him? I always hated him. He was gonna fucking kill his friend 'cause of his stupid fucking activities." He said.

Nobody said a word. We just stared at Ricky blankly.

"I think he didn't mean it, I mean he was drunk and-" Mabelle was trying to say, but she was immediately interrupted by Ricky :

"Don't fucking defend that bastard, he could have killed you."

"Babe, I'm with Ricky on that. Kevin really fucked up. Like who the fuck gets drunk at this time of the day?" James said looking at Mabelle.

And that was my turn to think. And that finally clicked in my head. Kevin was gonna kill my best friend. How could he? How could he do such a thing. Screw him. I'll never forgive him. Never. Now I'm so done with him. Thanks God I found a way to get him out of my mind.

"I wanna pee." Mabelle said shyly.

We starred at her and she blushed.

"I'll help you." James said.

Gross. But adorable.

I looked at Ricky and we laughed, thinking 'bout how he's gonna help her.

James helped Mabelle and put her on the rolling chair the nurses left for her, then helped her out of the room to the toilet. Ugh. I think they're gonna make out again.

Then I realized me and Ricky were the only ones left in the room.

So I turned to look at him, and he was already staring at me.

He gave me a small smile then said: "Wanna make out?"

"You are crazy." He laughed. "But I like you to be honest."

Only Ricky Azzi, would say something like that, in a endless drama situation, only him.

But I decided to live in the moment and forget about all the drama.

So I grabbed his head and crushed my lips into his. What a beautiful feeling in a very bad chosen moment.

A/N: Hii,,
Sorry baes for the late update but I was veryy bussyyy!!!
Anywaysss what do you think will happen next?? ;)
The story will end after a few chapters btw