-15- The Nights

After spending an amazing time with Mabelle and James. And Ricky. They all left together. And I stayed alone at home. Mabelle had cleaned the kitchen because she's a sweet angel.

Now, I'm going to shower.

I entered the Bathroom and opened the lil window, because the weather was still warm. I don't know how Ricky was wearing that Huge coat on him.

I took off my clothes then sat in the bath that was filled with water and soap. I wanna shower. Oh and I love To put some music too. I choose some throwback songs since we are Tuesday.

Halo - Beyonce

Why am I listening to that song? It reminds me of when I had met my adorable little cupcake Kevin. Good Times. No Ricky Azzi.

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry was the next song. This song is so amazing. It tells you how much life can be amazing if you enjoy every single moment of it.

Then I heard a voice from the Outside. Someone was singing in a low voice, but I could hear it . It's closer now. Who's walking in my garden?

Well obviously it was Ricky Azzi. I'm not sure but who does that other than that human?

He heard the songs from my little window in the bathroom. He was approaching. He's so curious omg. I'm sure that he knows that i'm taking a bath and he wanna see me naked. Ugh what a stalker. I hope it's Kevin even tho it's not.

He took a look from the lil window and He saw me in the bath. I jumped and then hided my private spots with soap bubbles.

"Oh I didn't know you were taking a bath." He said from the window.

"Heh. Yeah yeah I believe you." I moaned. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm just visiting you baby. Can I take a bath with you?"

"What the fuck?" I yelled

"I'm serious. It could be fun."

"What the actual fuck?" I yelled louder.

"Emily. Can i enter the house?"

"What the freacking actual fuck are you saying mister Ricky Fucking Azzi? We aren't even dating. We aren't engaged neither married so you have to Wait till I finish bathing." I yelled louder.

"Not yet, but I'll wait."

My shower lasted very longer than usual, I made sure of it. I wanted to stay in the bath longer than that, but I got bored and got out. I closed the window on Ricky's face who was still watching me. I told him that I'll open the door when I'll finish getting dressed. He was talking to me but I didn't understand anything.

I took approximately 1 hour to put on my clothes and to dry my wet hair.

I finally opened the door. Ricky was waiting.

He said: "Ugh finally you've finished and opened this damned door."

I mocked him as I said: "mhm you are so impatient. Can't you wait a few minutes? By the way what are you doing here? What do you want?"

"I wanna ask you something."

"Ooookay. Ask meeee. But if it's something about sex just don't ask." I said

"Hahaha nah it's too early. Okay okay. Can i spend the night with you? Since you don't have a boyfriend now?"

OH My god. He wants to sleep with me. Ahhhhh.

"Um okay. But you promise me that you won't sleep naked neither put your body on mine neither do your dirty things neither ..." I said while blushing.

He interrupted me saying.

"Ok ok. I understood. No dirty things, no kissing. But why are you blushing? Why is your face red?" He said.

He smirked. I blushed more. He approached me. I pushed him away. He started smirking more. I couldn't handle it.

"Ricky what are you doing?" I yelled

"As you can see baby girl."

"Stay far. By the way have you brought your clothes with you for the night? I mean you brought your pajama with you? I will prepare a bed for you."

"Oh I totally forgot cause I wasn't excepting that you'll accept that I'll sleep with you. And by the way why another bed? I'll sleep with you"

Sleep with me. Oh my God

"Are you sure Ricky? You know, if I refused I'm sure 101% that you wouldn't leave. You will always have what you want."

"And you are on my list." He said flirting.

I blushed. I BLUSHED MORE. HE WANTS ME. HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH ME.

"Ricky..." I said shyly.

"And a kiss is also on my list."

He walked next to me. Then he grabbed my body and he put me on the drawer. I said more shy.

"Ricky what are you doing?"

"I want you. I want you to be my girlfriend. Forever."

"Nothing last forever Ricky."

He stopped the conversation and grabbed my booty. Then my legs. He pressed his body on mine, then kissed my lips with passion. I don't want to kiss him back. So he was the only one kissing. I really don't know what's happening. Sometimes I want him and sometimes I don't. Why did I let him kiss me? Maybe cause I know what's gonna happen in the future. But I want to get rid of him, so I can get back with my Kevin.

Oh my god Kevin. I have totally forgotten about him. He will be mad if he knew about this.

Ricky hasn't stopped kissing me. But then he stopped and whispered. His lip was still near mine.

"Why aren't you kissing me?"

"Ricky.. I really don't know. Sometimes I want you and sometimes I don't." I whispered back.

"So you admitted you want me?" He said with a huge smile.

Then he carried me. I screamed while laughing. What's happening to me? I'm acting like a drunk person, or a slut, oh my god. Then he put me on the bed. His body still pressed on mine. And he kissed me again but this time I kissed him back. I'm feeling uncontrollable.

My feeling are now obvious. I know where they stand.

I love Ricky Azzi

A/N: lol this is my first chap with 1k words.
New achievement.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter. Love y'all