-14- Cupcakes

I smell something.

Cupcakes!!

Mabelle was making some cupcakes, and as soon as their smell reached me, I left the living room and headed to the kitchen. I saw some cupcakes on a plate near the oven.

I touched one of them and they were freacking hot. Awch!

"Ah" I screamed

"Nuh uh. Not today bae." Acclaimed Mabelle with a laugh.

Then I put on a glove on my right hand and grabbed a cupcake! Mmmm!!

Gonna be delicious. Then, as I turned my back, Mabelle was standing in front of me. Lol.

"Bish please, I'm a ninja." She said as she took the cupcake away from me and re-put it on the plate. "You can't take a cupcake made by Mama Mabelle's amazing hands. Wait I'm gonna tell James to come,, is it okay?"

"No it's not, give me the cupcake." I laughed

"I won't give you a single cupcake until James arrives. Did you understand me young lady?" She said with a big smirk on her face.

"Haha okay I'll wait." I said

Dring dring.

"Hello bae I've missed you." Said James from the other line.

"I haven't. Okay now I need you to come to Emily's house." She lied

"You what?"

"We will talk about this later babez. I love you so f*cking much. I was lying when I said I haven't missed you eh?"

"Haha okay. Kisses bye."

"Ahhh I love him so much" said Mabelle as she declined.

"Okay so now I have to wait until James arrives-" I told Mabelle as we heard someone knocking on the door.

She ran fast to open the door because she thought it was James. Who could it be? I'm sure it is James. Kevin won't come anymore and Ricky left.

Yas Ricky left.

I spoke too soon.

He was the one standing behind the door.

"Oh look who's here. The player, the fucker, the kisser, the couple breaker, the HEART breaker-" said Mabelle

"Is there anything you haven't mentioned yet? What happened is in the past, more like 2 years ago, which means nearly 700 days ago. People -"

"Stop pretending that you are a good guy. I know your games. I know what you do."

"Can you please let me continue what I was telling you?"

"No you can't" answered Mabelle briefly.

"IS JAMES HERE?" I shouted

"NO HE ISN'T HERE. COME DOWN. THERE'S A SURPRISE."

"I LOVE SURPRISES." I said as I ran down the stairs.

I was shocked when I first saw Ricky. I thought he won't visit me again today. I was totally wrong. What does he want? He got an 'I love you' from me. He embarrassed me.

"I mean, I love every kind of surprise except this surprise." I said still shocked.

"Oh but you Love him." Said Mabelle

"I don't" I replied

"You do, you just-" said Ricky as I immediately shut him up.

"You shut up." I groaned.

James Arrived. Mabelle's mouth hang open for 3 whole minutes. I guess she missed him sooo much. She's been stuck with me for a week since Kevin left me. She ran towards him and crashed her lips into his as they started exchanging kisses.

"See, we are gonna be as cute as them one day." Whispered Ricky.

"No we won't" I whispered back.

"Emily. Me and James are going to the kitchen. Gonna eat the cupcakes. Join us before we eat them all."

"I'm going already. Gonna be the first one to eat."

As I was talking Mabelle and James ignored my words and walked to the kitchen. Oh, and as I was about to walk to the kitchen Ricky caught my hand. I pushed my hand away from his grip and turned my head and he grabbed me hardly toward his body.

What the hell is he doing

I need to admit, he was hot looking from this really really really close distance.

One
Two
Three

I felt his sweet soft lips on mine. He kissed me several times but I didn't kiss him back. I was pushing him away, but he was too strong, and he turned my body towards his.

Finally he stopped because he noticed that I haven't kissed him back.

I walked away to the kitchen as he was walking behind me.

Gosh the sound of his footsteps is loud behind me. I guess he's doing it only for me to re-fall in the same hole. But I won't.

We arrived to the kitchen as I saw the plate nearly empty. I grabbed two cupcakes and took a bite of each one, just to make sure nobody will eat them.

"Mmm,, delicious mab." I moaned.

"Thank you thank you, I'm fabulous." She answered proudly.

"Yes, you are my fabulous girlfriend." Told her James

"Awww I love you." Replied Mabelle while hugging him tight.

"See, we will be even cuter." Ricky whispered

"I told you We won't get together. Just forget the idea." I yelled "Plus I don't wanna be, Ms Azzi. I don't like how your family name sounds"

"You will be mine one day"

"Nah to the ah to the no no no"

I was about to stand up to grab the last cupcake as Mabelle took it and swallowed it fast.

"MABELLE" I shouted

"Oups"

Remember,, share, vote and comment <3